Candy Crush Shrooms

John3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally picked up a legit CC shroom off the sell forum. Can’t be happier with it!

Let’s see some shots of your Candy Crush.
BF58C5D4-D016-4431-8239-14AE75DD9B0E.jpeg

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been wanting a candy crush but they're much harder to find this year as opposed to last year.

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been wanting a candy crush but they're much harder to find this year as opposed to last year.

Agreed, I have a hobbyist asking about my baby, almost detached, but it takes a minute, lol. Just a blob hanging around outer edge of skirt. These are kinda hard to find, but I am sure someone has them brewing, lol

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, I have a hobbyist asking about my baby, almost detached, but it takes a minute, lol. Just a blob hanging around outer edge of skirt. These are kinda hard to find, but I am sure someone has them brewing, lol

With all the wild ones that flooded the market over the past couple years you'd think they would be everywhere. I bet a lot of them didn't survive.

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With all the wild ones that flooded the market over the past couple years you'd think they would be everywhere. I bet a lot of them didn't survive.

I remember, shortly before the Indo shutdown for export, some killer wilds coming in to my lfs, eclectus, jb variants, Candy Crush, and red devils, but the LFS is now closed permanently :( I got some sweet shrooms from them back in the day, but my momma was in trade for a baby bounce, so still learning over this one. Nice to see my first confirmed baby coming off the mother.

Will Wohlers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember, shortly before the Indo shutdown for export, some killer wilds coming in to my lfs, eclectus, jb variants, Candy Crush, and red devils, but the LFS is now closed permanently :( I got some sweet shrooms from them back in the day, but my momma was in trade for a baby bounce, so still learning over this one. Nice to see my first confirmed baby coming off the mother.

Yeaaaas there was some sick stuff coming in on those shipments. I just wonder what happened to them. Should be seeing lots of babies by now. Put me down for a baby from yours when you're ready.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back