Canon 70D which lens and canon 6ti which lens to get?

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I ended up going with the 77D but the stock lens isn’t macro so what should I get that’s around $100-250?
Just my 2 cents, but I would save up and look at a 100mm Macro, or in that range (I think Sigma has a 90mm). A good used one is gonna run you prob at least $500. Like everything in this hobby, you get what you pay for (well, if you do your homework you do), and if you get impatient and only get what you can afford right now you end up paying more in the long run since you end up eventually getting the "good" one later. Again, just my opinion. Everyone has their own budgets and priorities. Look forward to seeing some photos.

BigHildy53

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just my 2 cents, but I would save up and look at a 100mm Macro, or in that range (I think Sigma has a 90mm). A good used one is gonna run you prob at least $500. Like everything in this hobby, you get what you pay for (well, if you do your homework you do), and if you get impatient and only get what you can afford right now you end up paying more in the long run since you end up eventually getting the "good" one later. Again, just my opinion. Everyone has their own budgets and priorities. Look forward to seeing some photos.
+1

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just reading along. Try to figure out setting.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%

Back