Can't login to triton labs any idea's?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

volivier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the triton lab test kit from BRS for the 3rd time in many years. And I've chosen forgot password but still can't login. I tried to register and it said my email was used.

Any suggestions? I'm at a loss. I did send triton an email but no reply yet.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally haven't had an issue, but I think this is a perfect question for the team over on the Triton Applied Reef Bioscience sponsor page. I don't doubt that they will get you a quicker and more accurate response over there.

Perhaps @Daniel@R2R can slide this post over to their page and @Tim@Triton can shed some light on the login. :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Moved to the Triton forum. I'm sure @Tim@Triton will be able to help.

OP
OP
volivier

volivier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally haven't had an issue, but I think this is a perfect question for the team over on the Triton Applied Reef Bioscience sponsor page. I don't doubt that they will get you a quicker and more accurate response over there.

Perhaps @Daniel@R2R can slide this post over to their page and @Tim@Triton can shed some light on the login. :)
Thank you for putting in correct forum.

OP
OP
volivier

volivier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They responded to my email, you can't use your email as login duh lol. Once I used user name it worked.

burningedge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in my 2nd day of corrective dosing my tank based on my Triton lab results. Their website is down, so I can't access the instructions I'm supposed to follow. Very frustrating! The test costs a good chunk of money. Make sure the results are available to be seen. If you're going to take down your website, send out a message in advance. I downloaded my results previously, but of course, it only includes the test numbers and not the dosing instructions. Maybe make it so when you download your results it includes the dosing instructions as well.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back