OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is one from the island of Bequia in the St Vincent's and Grenadines, we stopped there for a couple days on the way to Grenada. 20160530_093820.jpg
Your a traveling kinda person. Good for u do it while and if u can. It’s the only thing I miss about wrestling, all the cool places I got to go

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your a traveling kinda person. Good for u do it while and if u can. It’s the only thing I miss about wrestling, all the cool places I got to go

Awesome Awesome Awesome reef peeps loving every single picture you guys post of different Oceans// keep em coming with a little story behind em

Sailingeric

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It helps to have a friend who has a boat that needs to be moved around. He and his wife are retired and part time cruisers but she is not a fan of spending several days at sea going from island to island. So a couple times year I have been able to help out with moving the boat. Thanks to him I have seen places I thought I would never get to see. My most favorite trip has been taking his boat from Ft Lauderdale to Bermuda so he and the misses could spend a couple weeks before putting the boat up for the season in Maryland.

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It helps to have a friend who has a boat that needs to be moved around. He and his wife are retired and part time cruisers but she is not a fan of spending several days at sea going from island to island. So a couple times year I have been able to help out with moving the boat. Thanks to him I have seen places I thought I would never get to see. My most favorite trip has been taking his boat from Ft Lauderdale to Bermuda so he and the misses could spend a couple weeks before putting the boat up for the season in Maryland.
Always good to have friends like that// we call them bush button captains, means they just wanna step aboard push button to start and go

OP
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always good to have friends like that// we call them bush button captains, means they just wanna step aboard push button to start and go

Ok pic number 5 is of scalloped head hammerhead shark bout 400lbs/ was released quickly and unharmed, swam away healthy

3ACB3FE8-1B93-4206-A829-08B535219C78.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back