Capt Paulie’s ocean pic of the day

https://www.omegasea.net/

DangerDave

View Badges
Reaction score
Wow beautiful way better than NJ water lol
i dunno Paulie, I think our NJ waters are pretty nice. I’m down the shore inside of Great Bay. It’s really amazing down here.

Although there is one change I would make, getting the strippers to show up inshore like they did before Sandy!

Pau Hana Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
First... shout out to my Jersey Shore peops! Grew up in Mt. Laurel and spent a lot of time in LBI and North Wildwood.

My favorite ocean pics are all from my honeymoon in Hawaii back in 2014. Wife and I went to Kauai and Maui. Here are my top 5 from the trip.

Storm clouds over the Salt Pond Park in Kauai
sunset park in kauai.JPG

Northern coast of Kauai
northern kauai.JPG

Northwest Maui... one of my favorite pics from the trip
nw maui 2.JPG

Another from Northwest Maui
nw maui.JPG

Sunset from our hotel room in Makena. The "island" to the right of the sun is Molokini Crater, a popular tourist spot for scuba diving and snorkeling.
makena sunset.JPG

OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

View Badges
Reaction score
First... shout out to my Jersey Shore peops! Grew up in Mt. Laurel and spent a lot of time in LBI and North Wildwood.

My favorite ocean pics are all from my honeymoon in Hawaii back in 2014. Wife and I went to Kauai and Maui. Here are my top 5 from the trip.

Storm clouds over the Salt Pond Park in Kauai
sunset park in kauai.JPG

Northern coast of Kauai
northern kauai.JPG

Northwest Maui... one of my favorite pics from the trip
nw maui 2.JPG

Another from Northwest Maui
nw maui.JPG

Sunset from our hotel room in Makena. The "island" to the right of the sun is Molokini Crater, a popular tourist spot for scuba diving and snorkeling.
makena sunset.JPG
Sweet the memories will last longer than the marriage. Lol just playing

World Wide Corals - Quality Aqua-cultured Coral
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

View Badges
Reaction score
Sweet the memories will last longer than the marriage. Lol just playing

Morning R2R community how’s it growing,, today I thought I’d show people one of the things that harm more sea mammals then plastic bottles and bags. It’s helium balloons.
That’s right these cause more deaths than any other form of plastic,, that is not anything I read or herd about, it’s something I’ve seen with my own eyes many times, mostly sea turtles are the victims of these balloons. And it’s heart breaking to see

126D110D-96D4-4A8A-8502-B0CBD5F761D4.jpeg 435F1D92-4C51-4999-91E9-0717BF4FEB1F.jpeg

Scrubber_steve

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Morning R2R community how’s it growing,, today I thought I’d show people one of the things that harm more sea mammals then plastic bottles and bags. It’s helium balloons.
That’s right these cause more deaths than any other form of plastic,, that is not anything I read or herd about, it’s something I’ve seen with my own eyes many times, mostly sea turtles are the victims of these balloons. And it’s heart breaking to see

126D110D-96D4-4A8A-8502-B0CBD5F761D4.jpeg 435F1D92-4C51-4999-91E9-0717BF4FEB1F.jpeg
Weather balloons ?

Dennis Cartier

View Badges
Reaction score
First pics from Hotel Intercontinental, Tahiti, French Polynesia after arriving late last night.

Hmm, I am not sure where the snorkeling is good yet, but there is life down there (as viewed from our room's dive platform).

Last edited:
OP
Paulie069

Paulie069

View Badges
Reaction score
First pics from Hotel Intercontinental, Tahiti, French Polyenesia after arriving late last night.

Hmm, I am not sure where the snorkeling is good yet, but there is life down there (as viewed from our room's dive platform).

Lucky to be you,, looks so peaceful and beautiful,, wish I could be there I love Asian women

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

How often do you have to empty your skimmer collection cup?

• Every day

Votes: 18 2.6%
  • 1-2 Days

Votes: 55 7.8%
  • 3-4 Days

Votes: 161 22.9%
  • 5-6 Days

Votes: 90 12.8%
  • A Week

Votes: 260 36.9%
  • More than a week

Votes: 120 17.0%