Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image1.png
WHAT A DEAL!
image0.png

You heard that right! For only $35 you could be the proud owner of a Biota Captive-Bred Court Jester Goby!

Don't believe us? Just check out our Retail Website by clicking the link!

Do you have a hair algae issue? Court Jesters Gobies are known to pick at that pesky hair algae!

Court Jesters are also known for how passive they are in community tanks! You will not fear this guy picking on any other fish in the tank!

Best of all, these guys are beautiful open water swimmers!

Why waste your money on buying a wild caught Court Jester if it's just going to starve to death in a few months. Lets play the game smarter not harder!

https://shop.thebiotagroup.com/collections/cultured-fish/products/court-jester

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice, You made me look at your site.
"Koumansetta rainfordi-The Court jester goby"

Glad to see these are being captive bred!
giphy.gif

Silverfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will this fish fit into a larger tank with an already established community?

U

User1

View Badges
Hi - may I ask a few questions? I'm actually banned from your site because you have those beautiful Cuban Basslets but my better half doesn't know we can communicate this way :) Anyway on a serious question while I wait for the Milletseed's to become available how are these in a trio? Also are they known jumpers (I have an open top)?

Last question - I see you have peppermint shrimp in. I actually picked up a Matted FIlefish from Pacific East Aquaculture who sources from you and while everyone loved the fish, and it took care of Aiptasia great, Duncan and Frogspawn corals was its secondary source of feeding so I had to sadly rehome him. Soon after he went to a more friendly aquarium Aiptasia came back so I'm looking to try a few peppermints. I ordered from AB but they are super tiny and my Copperband made short work of them.

If yours are larger and these are friendly in a group while not trying to reach low earth orbit by jumping out of the tank I very well may have to place an order :D Figured I would ask.

HockeyRooster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds great Jake. Best of luck with that. My wife says captive bred fish only so it’s either clownfish or I catch hell when i come home from the LFS.

OP
OP
Biota_Marine

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi - may I ask a few questions? I'm actually banned from your site because you have those beautiful Cuban Basslets but my better half doesn't know we can communicate this way :) Anyway on a serious question while I wait for the Milletseed's to become available how are these in a trio? Also are they known jumpers (I have an open top)?

Last question - I see you have peppermint shrimp in. I actually picked up a Matted FIlefish from Pacific East Aquaculture who sources from you and while everyone loved the fish, and it took care of Aiptasia great, Duncan and Frogspawn corals was its secondary source of feeding so I had to sadly rehome him. Soon after he went to a more friendly aquarium Aiptasia came back so I'm looking to try a few peppermints. I ordered from AB but they are super tiny and my Copperband made short work of them.

If yours are larger and these are friendly in a group while not trying to reach low earth orbit by jumping out of the tank I very well may have to place an order :D Figured I would ask.
The Cuban basslets do well in pairs or trios as long as there's a good amount of rockwork, I usually suggest if adding them all at once to request the smaller ones so they can still change sex and you won't have much sparring as they get older. We haven't noticed them jumping as we do put acrylic lids on their tanks at night but no jumpers lost during the day or out of our 300G office tank.

The great thing about our peppermint shrimp are they do decimate aiptasia populations. We actually have a tank that carries roughly 200 of them at any given time to clean up our own frags like a small army. We've learned though that they do work faster when there's a ton of them or if the aiptasia are injured. So when we were having some aiptasia issues in one of our display tanks we were using a high powered laser to zap them and the shrimp would clean up the damaged ones at night. The one's we have available right now are on the tiny side though (~1.25")

reef x corals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image1.png
WHAT A DEAL!
image0.png

You heard that right! For only $35 you could be the proud owner of a Biota Captive-Bred Court Jester Goby!

Do you have a hair algae issue? Court Jesters Gobies are known to pick at that pesky hair algae!

Court Jesters are also known for how passive they are in community tanks! You will not fear this guy picking on any other fish in the tank!

Why waste your money on buying a wild caught Court Jester if it's just going to starve to death in a few months. Lets play the game smarter not harder!

Where can I go pick it up?

U

User1

View Badges
Ok where do I order

Right here :)

Robert Binz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image1.png
WHAT A DEAL!
image0.png

What is your shipping cost? I don’t see it online

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 75 37.7%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back