Captive Bred Golden Pygmy Angelfish

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're hearing it here first, R2R

Captive Bred Golden Angelfish available today! Very, very small quantity available, so act quickly!

IMG_3794.JPG

Tyler Flynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are the captive bred angels for reef safeness? I am hoping that having never learned to eat coral they will be better at not picking

OP
OP
Biota_Marine

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We only had a small handful available but the customers that received them had pretty good luck with them being reef safe. Hopefully we see another batch of these in the future.

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We only had a small handful available but the customers that received them had pretty good luck with them being reef safe. Hopefully we see another batch of these in the future.

And milletseeds please :D Of course I'm teasing. Well, not really. Would love to see some but fully understand production priorities and what not.

Teasing aside Biota rocks. This really is important to our hobbies long term success so give everyone there a huge virtual pat on the back if that is ok.

OP
OP
Biota_Marine

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And milletseeds please :D Of course I'm teasing. Well, not really. Would love to see some but fully understand production priorities and what not.

Teasing aside Biota rocks. This really is important to our hobbies long term success so give everyone there a huge virtual pat on the back if that is ok.
We will hopefully have a new batch of milletseed very soon! It looks like this might be a species with a batch only once a year or every other year.

OP
OP
Biota_Marine

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much more readily available are the dwarf angels becoming?
It depends on the angelfish but our coral beauties are in steady production but many of the other dwarf angels are from breeder Bali Aquarich so we get batches whenever available which can be sporadic or seasonal.

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will hopefully have a new batch of milletseed very soon! It looks like this might be a species with a batch only once a year or every other year.

Great info, and thanks. Helps with decisions when availability comes up. Also very interesting on the batch cycle. So much going on that we, the hobbyist, don't get to see.

Thank you again. Have a great day!

Tyler Flynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on the angelfish but our coral beauties are in steady production but many of the other dwarf angels are from breeder Bali Aquarich so we get batches whenever available which can be sporadic or seasonal.
Have multicolour angels been captive bred? I'm looking for golden, multibar, or multicolour angels

OP
OP
Biota_Marine

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have multicolour angels been captive bred? I'm looking for golden, multibar, or multicolour angels
Multicolors have been bred but aren't typically available. I tend to have very small quantities of multibar angelfish a few times a year but they almost always sell out in an instant. I just got in 6 on this past shipment this month and they only lasted 8 minutes on the website before selling out.

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Multicolors have been bred but aren't typically available. I tend to have very small quantities of multibar angelfish a few times a year but they almost always sell out in an instant. I just got in 6 on this past shipment this month and they only lasted 8 minutes on the website before selling out.

You have a lot of stalkers :) Teasing. The email notification works well. When that email comes do not ignore it is what I tell other hobbyist.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back