Captive-bred tank-raised Mandarins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Singles and pairs in stock!

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MandarinTR_2000x.jpg

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big are they?

They are small, about an inch. I put 3 in a customer's 500 gallon tank and 2 months later they were about 3 inches and amazing coloration. Even though they eat all types of foods it is best to have a healthy pod population in the tank.

U

User1

View Badges
They are small, about an inch. I put 3 in a customer's 500 gallon tank and 2 months later they were about 3 inches and amazing coloration. Even though they eat all types of foods it is best to have a healthy pod population in the tank.

Do you also service tanks then?

lolmatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my female from you for roughly 9 months and she's grown rather slowly. Probably about 2.5-3", the males I assume grow quite a bit faster since they get larger overall. Was maybe 0.75" when I got her.

Kevin Smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t currently have a saltwater setup, but I’ve been following the huge changes you’ve made to your business within the last year and I just wanted to say BRAVO! You are constantly adding new captive bred fish and corals to your site while still keeping up the quality throughout your entire selection. You are definitely making a huge impact on the hobby. Keep up the great work!

Thank you,
A fellow Marylander and future customer

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t currently have a saltwater setup, but I’ve been following the huge changes you’ve made to your business within the last year and I just wanted to say BRAVO! You are constantly adding new captive bred fish and corals to your site while still keeping up the quality throughout your entire selection. You are definitely making a huge impact on the hobby. Keep up the great work!

Thank you,
A fellow Marylander and future customer

Wow! Thanks Kevin, appreciate your comments. Stop in if you are on the Eastern Shore.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back