Cartoon Caption Contest #3

R2R Articles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seawitch submitted a new Article:

Cartoon Caption Contest #3

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!!! Tomorrow is February 1, 2019. My, how time flies when you're having fun.

Welcome to the R2R Cartoon Caption Contest #3.

Put your thinking caps on, sharpen your pencils, and give us a caption for the cartoon below.

Cartoon #3
laurayangjan-30-2019-jpg.963877

This cartoon is by Laura Yang for Reef2Reef. ©2019, All Rights Reserved.

HOW TO ENTER

This contest will be conducted inside our forum, so you first have to register for our forum if you’re not on it already. Don’t worry, it’s free and it’s easy to register.
  • Come up with a caption for our posted cartoon by Laura Yang.
  • Post your caption in the thread on the forum. Above, click on “discussion” under the title.
  • Forum members are allowed one entry each.
  • Any forum members from anywhere in the world are welcome to play.
  • Prior winners (within the last 6 months) are welcome to enter, but not eligible for the prizes.
  • Cut-off time and date for entries is February, 28th, 2019, at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
PRIZE

A $100 Gift Card courtesy of @TopShelfAquatics, the official sponsor of our R2R Cartoon Caption Contests! Be sure to check out www.topshelfaquatics.com to start deciding on how you will spend your winnings! :D

HOW THE WINNER IS SELECTED

Reef2Reef staff will select up to 10 finalists. Those finalists will be posted in a new thread on Monday, March 4th before noon Eastern Standard Time in the Contests and Giveaways subforum. Then voting will be open to all forum members to choose the winning entry. Voting will close on March 8th, Eastern Standard Time, and the winner will be announced.

Thanks again to @TopShelfAquatics for being the official sponsor of our Cartoon Caption contests!
tsa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Scrubber_steve

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It occurred to me that I guess I've come home when *I'm* the one being made fun of in cartoons. Let the games begin.
I don't believe I was doing myself any favours, Seawitch, by adopting the fat, hairy, unkempt, lazy, slob as my own character, by the way. ;)

Just a little fun. Hope I didn't offend. :)

Back