"Caught doing something right!" Help us recognize helpful members in our reef community! Tell us who you caught being helpful to others!

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wasabiroot

Valonia Slayer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@encrustingacro @ISpeakForTheSeas for their broad knowledge of aquatic life, always learning stuff when they chime in. I admired Jake Adams so having people passionate about taxonomy is great

@Jay Hemdal for offering an ear when I was dealing with a velvet outbreak in my downstairs freshwater aquarium (fwiw, the treatment was effective, Jay! I just waited 2 hours for the thiosulfate to react and that seemed to be sufficient)

And everyone else for steering me right, checking my ego if it got too big, and providing your experience!

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Naming names isn't fair. There are so many individuals that make up this hive mind. Each person contributes what they can to help others. Most have the best intentions, even if the info may not be "the best option". The ripple effect that each person's contribution has is multiplied by the next person's until we all together create a community of knowledge.
We all do something right, if it's a tip, a trick, an opinion, what worked for us, a shoulder, a hug, a hand, a laugh, or just by being us.
And THAT is what she said ;)

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@14 foot reef for offering assistance via PM when I requested it and actually volunteering to be a mentor.

Edit: there are way too many others that have helped directly and indirectly for me too even list them all. So thanks to you all!
Very Kind !!!!!!!

How is the reef doing? Let me know if you need anything my friend
:)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back