CAUTION: New Hobbyist Beginning the Dive into Saltwater Reefers!

OP
OP
C

chelsey2814

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, tips for saltwater tanks, don't let saltwater run down your aquarium, it ruins it, stop it at all costs, and when we talk about prices of livestock to our partners we don't tell the whole truth :D, and oh yeah don't forget to feed everything

Angry Let Me Love You GIF

As to answer your question, I think I'd have to stay with my namesake of Bruce

finding nemo ocean GIF

Happy reefing

All great tips here, Bruce! Fortunately, my significant other is happy to go get and try out different corals and fish no matter the cost, so we are both in it investment wise. Love that you stuck with the Finding Nemo movie for your saltwater favorite!

OP
OP
C

chelsey2814

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just popping in to say that I have officially started my tank! We did the aquascaping and water mixing throughout the last week and filled 'er up. Here is a glance at how it turned out. Check out my build thread if you are interested in seeing the stages so far and learning more about what we did!
Tank 20.jpg

Happy reefing, y'all!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just popping in to say that I have officially started my tank! We did the aquascaping and water mixing throughout the last week and filled 'er up. Here is a glance at how it turned out. Check out my build thread if you are interested in seeing the stages so far and learning more about what we did!
Tank 20.jpg

Happy reefing, y'all!

Let me be among the first to say CONGRATULATIONS on your Build Thread Badge - I see it now - WAHOO!! That is a nice looking aquascape you've designed. It will grow in so pretty over time.

You are officially on your way - YOU ROCK!!

OP
OP
C

chelsey2814

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me be among the first to say CONGRATULATIONS on your Build Thread Badge - I see it now - WAHOO!! That is a nice looking aquascape you've designed. It will grow in so pretty over time.

You are officially on your way - YOU ROCK!!
Thank you! I am very excited to see how this tank evolves!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 33.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back