Central Florida Reefers?

John Hughes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I've had my reef setup for three years now and loving it!
Just wondering if there are any reefers local to me that want to exchange frags.
Happy Feeding!

Brett S

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I've had my reef setup for three years now and loving it!
Just wondering if there are any reefers local to me that want to exchange frags.
Happy Feeding!

I’m in Deltona and some of my SPS corals are starting to get overgrown and need to be trimmed. I’d be happy to pass on a few frags if you are interested. I don’t have anything super fancy, but let me know if you have interest and I can take some pics.

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Deltona and some of my SPS corals are starting to get overgrown and need to be trimmed. I’d be happy to pass on a few frags if you are interested. I don’t have anything super fancy, but let me know if you have interest and I can take some pics.

If he doesn't I do. I don't really know anyone in the area and no one that reefs other than my girlfriend.

dvybiral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello John Hughes, I am interested in not just only exchanging corals, but have fellow reefers in the Central Florida area to learn from, exchange ideas, talk about systems they use and equipment, why and how and DIY. communication via text or email. I live in the Brandon area east of Tampa.

OP
OP
John Hughes

John Hughes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Brett, yes I'd be interested! All I have to trade at the moment would be GSP and Colt crags. What have you got?

OP
OP
John Hughes

John Hughes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello John Hughes, I am interested in not just only exchanging corals, but have fellow reefers in the Central Florida area to learn from, exchange ideas, talk about systems they use and equipment, why and how and DIY. communication via text or email. I live in the Brandon area east of Tampa.
Interested

OP
OP
John Hughes

John Hughes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I live in The Villages and as big as this place is I can't find any reefers. [emoji21].

HMpops

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I'm in Sanford. (Just west of I-4 & SR46) I'm slowly converting my system to an SPS dominant system. I have several corals already fragged: Forest Fire Montipora digitata, Birdsnest (2 varieties Neon Green and brown), I also need to frag: Green Pocillopra, branching hammers green, Star Polyps, Duncan's. This is an older photo, and its an island view (2 sided)...but you can see some of the colonies here. I might be able to spare some of the neon green candy cane. They're an amazing strain. I usually sell my frags to Top Shelf Aquatics. But I'd rather work with/help you guys.
IMG_4005.jpg

Last edited:

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I'm in Sanford. (Just west of I-4 & SR46) I'm slowly converting my system to an SPS dominant system. I have several corals already fragged: Forest Fire Montipora digitata, Birdsnest (2 varieties Neon Green and brown), I also need to frag: Green Pocillopra, branching hammers green, Star Polyps, Duncan's. This is an older photo, and its an island view (2 sided)...but you can see some of the colonies here. I might be able to spare some of the neon green candy cane. They're an amazing strain. I usually sell my frags to Top Shelf Aquatics. But I'd rather work with/help you guys.
IMG_4005.jpg

I might be interested in some of that in a few weeks.

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some very nice stuff in there. I feel like we are going to be meeting soon and I'll be seeing you a lot. ;)

OP
OP
John Hughes

John Hughes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be interested in some of that in a few weeks.
That would be awesome!
Your tank and it's corals look great!
I have a rimless 60 gallon tank, currently, and all I have for corals at the moment are lotsa GSP, Large yellow leather, Small 4-5 head orange acan and medium colony of green button polyps.
My icon pic is a lobo that I had for several months but lost, and cried over. It was such an awesome animal. It would go from solid looking to almost translucent!
:'-(
Looking forward to meeting you and swapping corals and stories

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be awesome!
Your tank and it's corals look great!
I have a rimless 60 gallon tank, currently, and all I have for corals at the moment are lotsa GSP, Large yellow leather, Small 4-5 head orange acan and medium colony of green button polyps.
My icon pic is a lobo that I had for several months but lost, and cried over. It was such an awesome animal. It would go from solid looking to almost translucent!
:'-(
Looking forward to meeting you and swapping corals and stories

I think you have me confused with someone else. My main tank is currently empty and cycling, I have some frags in my QT but that's it.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back