• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chaeto 2 cups free priority mail shipping $25 4 cups $40 shipped!

OP
OP
hart24601

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning tank right now do you bill me $40 and I pay through my bank? Will catch up to you title later. Thanks.
Sure, we can try it. I honestly am not really familiar with payment systems. Please pm me your email and I will see if can send a bill.

OP
OP
hart24601

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m clueless too. How do I PM you and then I will have my bank cut and mail you a check
I got the check in the mail today. I will plan on shipping out next Monday unless you want to try tomorrow, but I worry with the long weekend it might get held up over the weekend so I think waiting until Monday is the best option. Thanks!

Taby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received by cheato and it is by far some of the cleanest and healthiest batches I’ve ever come across. Highly recommended. The quality and quantity surpasses what most competitors have to offer.

MaxM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM all responded to. FYI orders now will ship Tuesday so they don’t get caught in a post office over the holiday weekend because the tracking info today said Saturday expected delivery so any tomorrow would sit. Have 4 cups lined up to ship Tuesday and have more i can have ready if people are ok waiting. I want to make sure it arrives healthy!
Please email me at [email protected] and I will order some from you.

Max

OP
OP
hart24601

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a heatwave here but will break Wednesday here so I can ship out a few orders then if anyone is interested. Check temps! Of course as always if it dies in shipping I will refund or reship.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back