Chaeto Availability

Chipper1978

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking to buy some chaeto for my refugium I’m setting up this week. Algae Barn is out of stock and Reef Cleaners will only sell a small amount and requires a larger purchase to ship. Any other reliable places to buy clean chaeto that has some in stock?

dreamcatcherr9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless time is a huge issue, wait out AlgaeBarn. I wanted some too a few months ago, they was sold out. Then I went different direction with filtration planning (decided no full fuge). So I didn’t need anymore, but I did notice they restocked a few weeks ago. If they sold out now, I’d say give it a few weeks.

Brandon103095

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most LFS have chaeto, are there any near you that you could call and ask? also check the selling section, people sell chaeto there sometimes

Udest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check Facebook marketplace or groups too my lfs has a page and some guy was hitting people up for asterinas for his shrimps sooo someone's gotta have cheato.

OP
OP
Chipper1978

Chipper1978

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Unless time is a huge issue, wait out AlgaeBarn. I wanted some too a few months ago, they was sold out. Then I went different direction with filtration planning (decided no full fuge). So I didn’t need anymore, but I did notice they restocked a few weeks ago. If they sold out now, I’d say give it a few weeks.
Thanks!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back