Chaeto in Wheeling area?

Mr.Asbury

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I just added my first fish to my tank last night, and should be getting my mount for the refugium light tomorrow. The LFS I go to (in Pittsburgh) does not have any Chaeto, and I need some to get my refugium going. Is anyone in the area getting rid of some soon that they'd be willing to give to me? I can come pick it up.

OP
OP
Mr.Asbury

Mr.Asbury

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come to cranberry, I'll give you some.

I'll see if my wife is willing to make a trip there this weekend - it's about a 1.5hr drive. We probably will if no one closer gets back to me by then!

Side note, when is the next 3RMAS meeting? We would like to start attending some of those!

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could also meet you in Robinson Town Center area as well after work one evening, probably significantly closer to you. Next meeting should be October 20th. It is usually the 3rd Saturday of the month.

OP
OP
Mr.Asbury

Mr.Asbury

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could also meet you in Robinson Town Center area as well after work one evening, probably significantly closer to you. Next meeting should be October 20th. It is usually the 3rd Saturday of the month.

Are you available for us to come to get some tonight or tomorrow? Wife is on board with making the trip to cranberry

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well store closes at 7:00 so doubt you will make that. But I'm here from noon till 7:00pm tomorrow if you want to come. Thought I had PMd you my cell previously but will do so again.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 137 60.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 81 35.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.6%
Back