Chaeto

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you guys say Friday from 2-3 MST you have updates to the website, but I’ve been hitting refresh often and didn’t see anything go in stock. Also the online chat didn’t get a response. Do you know when you’ll get more Chaeto in stock? Thanks

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know you guys say Friday from 2-3 MST you have updates to the website, but I’ve been hitting refresh often and didn’t see anything go in stock. Also the online chat didn’t get a response. Do you know when you’ll get more Chaeto in stock? Thanks
It is always best to send us a direct message, but we did not add any chaeto today unfortunately. When we say we restock the site on Friday doesn't necessarily mean all out of stock items get replenished. What contact info did you use when you reached out via live chat?

OP
OP
ryshark

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is always best to send us a direct message, but we did not add any chaeto today unfortunately. When we say we restock the site on Friday doesn't necessarily mean all out of stock items get replenished. What contact info did you use when you reached out via live chat?
Thanks for quick reply here. I just sent you a R2R DM.

Back