• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chalice Pack Growout

PmCarbrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I had forgotten I was getting updates from this thread. Sad that the grower never logged back on after that last post

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I'm just wondering what happened? Anywhere know where's he's at? Or was this a complete loss?

Zoaddicted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking over a couple of these group-buy-grow-out things you guys got going on here.

Observations
  1. You don't get the coral in your tank until the coral grows to a big enough size....and from what I've seen in this thread and other grow-outs on here, y'all are after nice but slow growing corals.
  2. It's been years and you still don't have the coral in your tank.
  3. Seems like a fun thing to track but for that much money. Paying for a coral to sit in someone else's tank is kinda silly.
  4. People disappear with your coral or their tank crashes.
    • Got all your eggs in one basket.

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah this one really bit the dust but I'm hoping my friend in Cali can track him down someone pm Me his address this needs to be made right

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking over a couple of these group-buy-grow-out things you guys got going on here.

Observations
  1. You don't get the coral in your tank until the coral grows to a big enough size....and from what I've seen in this thread and other grow-outs on here, y'all are after nice but slow growing corals.
  2. It's been years and you still don't have the coral in your tank.
  3. Seems like a fun thing to track but for that much money. Paying for a coral to sit in someone else's tank is kinda silly.
  4. People disappear with your coral or their tank crashes.
    • Got all your eggs in one basket.

Not the case in any of the 10 growouts (or more ) in which Ive been a grower. It's a matter of doing the front end work to be sure who is growing. I've been considering trying to get another acan growout going but I can't find any acans.

Wassup Reef Up, I saw your name pop up and thought I recognized the user-hope life's things have straightened out for ya. Thanks for not going MIA on us way back then :)

Reef UP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not the case in any of the 10 growouts (or more ) in which Ive been a grower. It's a matter of doing the front end work to be sure who is growing. I've been considering trying to get another acan growout going but I can't find any acans.

Wassup Reef Up, I saw your name pop up and thought I recognized the user-hope life's things have straightened out for ya. Thanks for not going MIA on us way back then :)
Hey yeah I went through some really rough things in my life never wished for it to affect anyone
Life and things are on a good upswing now

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 64 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.0%
Back