Charts on Dashboard with myGHL vs. Local

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why can't I add charts to the dashboard on myGHL the same way I can on the local dashboard? Why doesn't myGHL sync with whatever I do on the local side? What's the point of myGHL if it doesn't mirror the changes you make when you're connected to the P4 locally? Am I doing something wrong?

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should be able to do charts the same exact way that you do it locally also in myghl.
28A34166-6893-4436-BAA3-E7968E8074F8.png

Tristren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there no way to sync them? You basically have to do the same thing twice? Once locally and once on my GHL?
Yes, they are set up seperately. The idea being (I assume) that the setup you want when you are in front of your system is different from what you want when checking from away.

For me it is. I have the feed pause/maintenance buttons prominent at home. Dont need that when I am out.

So it's a feature that I like actually.

Cheers, Tony

OP
OP
esther

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, they are set up seperately. The idea being (I assume) that the setup you want when you are in front of your system is different from what you want when checking from away.

For me it is. I have the feed pause/maintenance buttons prominent at home. Dont need that when I am out.

So it's a feature that I like actually.

Cheers, Tony

It would be nice to have an option to mirror them. But you definitely make a valid point.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back