Chattanooga frag swap/sell this Saturday

GrouperBait

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all, I am Glenn Rudolph from Chattanooga. Just moved to TN at the end of 2019.
I am trying to kick start the Chattanooga reef club to be a small fraction of what y’all have made of the MTRC.

That said, we are having a frag swap open to anyone this Saturday, july 18th. It will be at my house on signal mountain at 5pm...primarily there will be tables set up in the garage as well as driveway/outside area and you’re welcome to bring whatever you need (or if you want to just bring one or two frags, there will be a community tank available.)
I know it is a pretty far drive for all of you, but if any vendors or anyone want to make the drive and sell some corals, you are more than welcome. If you are interested, look me up on Facebook or message me on r2r.
Ok thanks everyone!
-Glenn

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all, I am Glenn Rudolph from Chattanooga. Just moved to TN at the end of 2019.
I am trying to kick start the Chattanooga reef club to be a small fraction of what y’all have made of the MTRC.

That said, we are having a frag swap open to anyone this Saturday, july 18th. It will be at my house on signal mountain at 5pm...primarily there will be tables set up in the garage as well as driveway/outside area and you’re welcome to bring whatever you need (or if you want to just bring one or two frags, there will be a community tank available.)
I know it is a pretty far drive for all of you, but if any vendors or anyone want to make the drive and sell some corals, you are more than welcome. If you are interested, look me up on Facebook or message me on r2r.
Ok thanks everyone!
-Glenn
Hi Glenn! I too would love to be a part but am just starting out and have nothing to swap. Don't have any coral yet! If you ever head this way, please let me know!

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man I would loved to be apart of this got tons of colorful coral but little bit far of a drive. GL with the meeting!!!
Dilan, hi! I am in Nashville too. Do you ever have any corals you want to give away? I don't have any yet and am just starting out.

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dilan, hi! I am in Nashville too. Do you ever have any corals you want to give away? I don't have any yet and am just starting out.

Hello, any types of coral ur looking for such as lps soft corals sps? send me a pm and i may have a few easy corals ready to go.

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, any types of coral ur looking for such as lps soft corals sps? send me a pm and i may have a few easy corals ready to go.
Hi Dilan, they would have to be soft. I don't even have an expensive light yet and am entering the newest Noopsyche contest for the second time! Are you going to be in Nashville? Also, I just finished using Paraguard after having Ich. I need to check with Seachem to see if it would be safe to add corals yet.

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately I do not have many soft corals...in the future I will as I am currently setting up a soft/lps tank. Honestly you don't need expensive lights to grow coral. Take a look at sbreef lights. Thats what I use on my systems and I grow sps on the bottom of my tank...180gal. I have some blue eyed blondie zoas and rasta zoas if you would like a crack at them? lemme know and ill get yah a price for the two. Where are you located? I am located in the Williamson/bellevue area.

Glass box dreaming: What do you consider to be the most desirable brand of aquarium on the market right now?

• AquaForest

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cade

Votes: 17 9.9%
  • CDA Fish Tanks

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Eshopps

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • JBJ Aquariums

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Innovative Marine

Votes: 24 14.0%