• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cheap Zoa frags! Won't last long! First come First Serve!

Jamison Daniel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This week I will be selling an assortment of frags for only $10 plus shipping! The individuals who order first will receive the best looking frags! Most frags range from 5-10 polyps, however, the people who order first will receive frags of 10-20! As I stated the individuals who purchase the frags first will get the best bang for their buck! For those of you who purchase multiple frags, I am going to throw in a free frag of something random I have in my tank!

Shipping is combined, and you can either choose overnight($45) or priority ($12). I ship all of my corals in a plastic container with styrofoam in the container so that they are not jostled around during shipping. I also mark all of my boxes as fragile, of course. I will not cover DOAs with the priority shipping, however I pack my corals very carefully so a DOA is highly unlikely.

So this is going to be how it works, I have frags of radioactive dragons eyes, whammin watermelon, and a mix of both for sale. I have about 40 frags total available. Simply tell me which zoa you would like, I'll tell you if it is still available, and I will pick out the best looking one that I have for you. Below are pics of all the frags I have.

I only accept paypal at this time, if interested just shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking!
IMG_0127.JPG
IMG_0128.JPG
IMG_0134.JPG
IMG_0138.JPG
IMG_0139.JPG
IMG_0140.JPG
IMG_0141.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0147.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0150.JPG
ShrimpPimp_Logo_3-2018.png

IMG_0133.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

OP
OP
Jamison Daniel

Jamison Daniel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have quite a few left! 4 sold of 40 so still some great looking frags available!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back