Cheaper source for Needles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AKReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Has anyone found a good source for replacement needles? Honestly I have a hard time pay $2.00 a needle for what would cost more like $0.30. The hard part I've found is finding 23g 50mm needles, which seems to be a non-standard size in the US, and finding a supplier that will ship to someone without a medical license. I get it, drug abuse and all, but where do drug abusers get their needles?

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Has anyone found a good source for replacement needles? Honestly I have a hard time pay $2.00 a needle for what would cost more like $0.30. The hard part I've found is finding 23g 50mm needles, which seems to be a non-standard size in the US, and finding a supplier that will ship to someone without a medical license. I get it, drug abuse and all, but where do drug abusers get their needles?
They are custom needles for RK. We need to do a group order for the minimum qty for some custom needles, $2 is outrageous. Pricing them as such just begs for us to find another source that is more reasonable, just like the syringes. I bought a lifetime supply for $18.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back