• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cheato and Anacharis elodea (freshwater/pond plant) for sale $10 shipped

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed some people looking to buy cheato, and sadly I've thrown out my most recent trimmings because of no one I knew of locally needing any.

So just an FYI, this is more to get a list of people looking for cheato that I could ship out to when i do my next trimming which at current pace should be about a week give or take a few days.

I also have a pond that is growing anacharis elodea out of control which I usually just cut out and throw out every now and then, so if anyone wants any of this, it will have the same price point. Anacharis elodea is a freshwater/pond plant and I've also seen it sold as turtle food.

Prices will include a sandwich sized ziploc filled with either cheato or anacharis shipped in a small USPS flat rate box. Please note, these boxes will not have any insulation in them and there will be no DOA guarantee for these shipments. If wanted, I can ship in an insulated USPS regional rate box A but it will probably cost $20 but I can compensate by providing 2 ziploc bags filled and yes you can request one bag of each.

So $10 gets you 1 sandwich size bag filled wither either cheato or anacharis in an uninsulated USPS priority mail flate rate box.
$20 gets you 2 sanwich size bags filled with either cheatao or anacharis, or both in an insulated USPS priority mail regional rate box.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefiness

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will take one so is the total price 10 bucks including shipping ? My Zip is 35114

Yes... shipping flat rate box so it should be same price anywhere in US, not sure about alaska and hawaii though.

I'm assuming you want cheato and not the anacharis right?

I will write your name down and contact you the day before I plan on harvesting so you can send payment and complete address.

OP
OP
Reefiness

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just took a peek at the reactor. I will definitely be needing to trim back on monday. So anyone interested in cheato to be shipped out monday PM me.

I think I will be able to make 5 portions from what I see in the reactor, but never know until its out.

I will be taking paypal payments from now until then, going in order of payment received. If I after harvest I determine I do not have enough for the amount of payments I took, I will be refunding the people who from the bottom of the list. Those people are instantly moved up to the front of the list for the following harvest if they are still interested.

Disclaimer: I'm not really making any money off of this, I'm only selling for the cost to ship out so there is no refund if the cheato doesnt make it. If anyone is local you are more than welcome to come pick up a portion for free.

Last edited:

ash9965

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say Wow. I received my chaeto yesterday for 10 Bucks it was awesome double anything you will find online for that price or more. Also very professionally packed. Thanks Great AAA+++++++ seller

pratt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am located in zip code 33056 and I am looking to get a bag or two of cheato. Do you have any available?

OP
OP
Reefiness

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say Wow. I received my chaeto yesterday for 10 Bucks it was awesome double anything you will find online for that price or more. Also very professionally packed. Thanks Great AAA+++++++ seller

Thanks, I was wondering how that shipment went. Never heard back from you by PM so assumed it went well. Forgot to check back on this thread.

I am located in zip code 33056 and I am looking to get a bag or two of cheato. Do you have any available?

I should have more next week or the week after if you can wait that long.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 106 86.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back