Check Out Our New Site!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

solitude127

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would it be possible to allow the user to choose how many items per page? It gets frustrating to always have to hit "Load More". Otherwise, I like the site overall.

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would it be possible to allow the user to choose how many items per page? It gets frustrating to always have to hit "Load More". Otherwise, I like the site overall.

Thanks for your comments. Not sure on that, will have to ask. Some things are part of the template and might not be able to change.

bsagea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very slow to load for me unlike your other site which I had absolutely no issues getting anything to load. Items are only showing on the left of the screen. When I click on an item, description comes up but no pic. When I go to click next or previous, nothing changes - same item stays.

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very slow to load for me unlike your other site which I had absolutely no issues getting anything to load. Items are only showing on the left of the screen. When I click on an item, description comes up but no pic. When I go to click next or previous, nothing changes - same item stays.

Thanks for your feedback!
Give it another day or so, still migrating. If by Sunday you are having issues please let us know.

TWT5011

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I tried looking at your site... are you guys working on it currently? It takes a very long time to load.
When it does load...it shows two bars of navigation at the top... then a white space below... what images do load are on the far left edge in one column which is after I scroll down some... Then as I scroll down further, various images appear that divide the page like "Fabulous Frags" and "One of a Kind"... then, the images on the far left edge in one column begin again... and I have to continue to scroll down to see more. This is on Firefox and Safari browsers. I'll come back to your page later... but I don't think what I'm seeing now is correct? Seems like others are able to see it correctly.

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I tried looking at your site... are you guys working on it currently? It takes a very long time to load.
When it does load...it shows two bars of navigation at the top... then a white space below... what images do load are on the far left edge in one column which is after I scroll down some... Then as I scroll down further, various images appear that divide the page like "Fabulous Frags" and "One of a Kind"... then, the images on the far left edge in one column begin again... and I have to continue to scroll down to see more. This is on Firefox and Safari browsers. I'll come back to your page later... but I don't think what I'm seeing now is correct? Seems like others are able to see it correctly.

Thanks for your feedback. As stated previously, the site just launched and is still migrating. It takes at least 72 hours to become fully operational. Please give it until Sunday and then please let us know if you are still having issues.

bsagea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I am having the same issues on chrome and edge...hopefully this will improve in a couple of days! I much prefer to see numerous items on the page than just a string of them on the far left edge.

bsagea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At 6AM this morning, no change in the speed that the new site loads. Still have a list of pics on the left before getting to the main links. When I click on an item for "quick view" no pic come up. I have a cursor where the pic should be so click on that and then the pic appears but the description and add to cart is gone :( Like others, I don't care for the "load more" segment. I would prefer to be able to view pages or view all items at one time. Tried the "search" for zoas, and it only brought up six pics not everything that is available, there's a lot more than that. Sorry Dr. Mac, I definitely don't see this as an improvement...bsa

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At 6AM this morning, no change in the speed that the new site loads. Still have a list of pics on the left before getting to the main links. When I click on an item for "quick view" no pic come up. I have a cursor where the pic should be so click on that and then the pic appears but the description and add to cart is gone :( Like others, I don't care for the "load more" segment. I would prefer to be able to view pages or view all items at one time. Tried the "search" for zoas, and it only brought up six pics not everything that is available, there's a lot more than that. Sorry Dr. Mac, I definitely don't see this as an improvement...bsa

Thanks for the feedback, we're working on it.

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Problems appear to be very spotty, please let us know your general location, device type, and browser so we can better figure out why some folks are having ussues. Thank you all!

Back