Check Out Our New Site!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bsagea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frustrated with the new site...have some items in my cart. Site told me I was eligible for (3) nuggets. Put (3) nuggets in the cart and then the site tells me I've exceed the amount of nuggets and to remove (1). Have tried to remove (1) for (2) days now. Circle just keeps flashing and flashing and flashing for hours :(

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frustrated with the new site...have some items in my cart. Site told me I was eligible for (3) nuggets. Put (3) nuggets in the cart and then the site tells me I've exceed the amount of nuggets and to remove (1). Have tried to remove (1) for (2) days now. Circle just keeps flashing and flashing and flashing for hours :(

Sorry you are having issues. Please let us know what type device and browser you are using. We will forward to our website folks to check into it immediately. This is the first issue like this we have seen. We will gladly complete your order for you, you may email us at [email protected]

bsagea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry you are having issues. Please let us know what type device and browser you are using. We will forward to our website folks to check into it immediately. This is the first issue like this we have seen. We will gladly complete your order for you, you may email us at [email protected]

Laptop with Edge as the browser

Back