Chemi clean kills dinos ?

Eddie7144

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe i read it wrong but it seems sone forums say chemi clean is ised for dino ? I always thought it was only for cyano ?

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe i read it wrong but it seems sone forums say chemi clean is ised for dino ? I always thought it was only for cyano ?
Chemiclean appears to mostly be an antibiotic. There is reason to think it may be effective on some strains of dino's but not others.

Edit: Just to be clear, Chemiclean is also not effective on every strain of cyanobacteria, either.

Last edited:

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cut your white spectrum to %30 max for 5.5 hrs and see what happens in 10 days;)

seastar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Revisiting this because I was thinking about a chemi-clean treatment as well, anything end up working? I cut my whites back a few days ago and Im seeing a slow but noticeable difference. My frag tank I treated because sadly it was a neglected mess.

Edited: I just saw the OP was asking about Dinos, which I beat by purposely trying to cultivate an environment to all of cyano and other natural competitors - now Im just trying to polish up the remaining mess.

Back