Cherry Corals $25 Dollar Sale! 1000 Frags dropping @ 8pm EST this Friday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25dollarsale.jpg

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its gonna be a good one, big, beautiful corals all for $25 and flat rate shipping!

CHE_9956.jpg
CHE_9932.jpg
CHE_9879.jpg
CHE_9599.jpg
CHE_9791.jpg
CHE_9874.jpg

Last edited:

pasquale petrovia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally checked out the corals and tank setups at Cherry corals while on my work trip to Michigan. I called and the guys let me check the place out. Most impressive tanks and incredibly healthy corals. No camera tricks needed to see the beautiful colors and impressive growth. Buy with confidence these guys are first class

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally checked out the corals and tank setups at Cherry corals while on my work trip to Michigan. I called and the guys let me check the place out. Most impressive tanks and incredibly healthy corals. No camera tricks needed to see the beautiful colors and impressive growth. Buy with confidence these guys are first class

Thanks!!

ddoi07

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one of those red goni’s from Cherry Corals ~6 months ago. I was surprised how big the frag was. Super healthy, opened up the first day I got it. Still one of my favorite corals. $25 is an amazing deal…might have to consider getting another one!

tanked4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one of those red goni’s from Cherry Corals ~6 months ago. I was surprised how big the frag was. Super healthy, opened up the first day I got it. Still one of my favorite corals. $25 is an amazing deal…might have to consider getting another one!
I purchased an ORA red goni from Cherry, too. It is a cool looking coral and adds a nice movement to the tank. The ORA goni seems to be hardier than other gonioporas, based on my experience.

Great deal for $25.

Cheezle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any CC gold flake hammers laying around? I accidentally murdered mine when trying to remove it from the frag plug and it was such a beautiful piece.. haven't found a hammer like it since :(

RIP sweet prince, you deserved better :confounded-face:
CCGoldFlake.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back