Cherry Corals $25 Dollar Sale! 1000 Frags dropping @ 8pm EST this Friday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Either it’s mostly sold out or my browser isn’t loading the sale correctly. I’m only showing like 40 corals at $25. Either way just enjoying being a window shopper

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are some really good deals in there. Some zoa types etc that routinely sell for $50-100 during live sales by other sites. Some really nice just not super ultra mega rainbow trendy coral-of the-week items. The posters who complain about outrageous coral prices ruining the hobby really should be swarming your site right now, there are some great $25 corals in there that could form the backbone of a really beautiful tank.

Chad3407

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
link isnt working for me either. just going to fresh cherrys. tab on site does the same

tnw50cal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you have to go to the 25 dollar sale to find them.
Tried that too-not working for me either, see like 40 then going into acans. Guess I saved some money. Wait , figured it out 960 frags sold in the first few seconds and so never got to see them.

Last edited:

tnw50cal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok click on the link Chery corals provided in thread #19 on the first page, then click on the fresh cherries on the left drop down menu to the left. I'm see then all now. Must have the same kid doing their computers as they did at the last sale(bright note I think he made it into the 2nd grade this year).

And now that I can see them most everything is out of stock. My bank account thanks Cherry Corals.

Last edited:

reefer_87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok click on the link Chery corals provided in thread #19 on the first page, then click on the fresh cherries on the left drop down menu to the left. I'm see then all now. Must have the same kid doing their computers as they did at the last sale(bright note I think he made it into the 2nd grade this year).

And now that I can see them most everything is out of stock. My bank account thanks Cherry Corals.
Everything s out of stock. Was planning to get some as I am local but now I guess I don’t have to justify why I bought to my wife

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back