Cherry Corals 5 days of Flash Auctions!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Studies show that Cherry Corals has the best corals, best shipping, and the best website (sometimes ;))

LOL! If only we were true techies then there would be no issues....... unless there are.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a few sneak peaks of what will be in the auction this evening....

acro_1.jpg

acan_1.jpg

favia1_1.jpg

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a reminder.... You must be logged into our site to view auctions or make a bid!

Rules/Auction Tips:
  • Auction items may show up in the auction section before they start, there is a counter that counts down to the auction start.
  • Bid increments are a minimum of $1. You may bid more and the auction system will automatically bid for you up to your maximum bid.
  • If auctions are not showing up on your device, clear your browser history/cache/cookies.
  • Please checkout after the auction is over, even if you plan on participating on multiple days. People do email us about unsold auction items, and checking out helps us keep track of your orders.
  • We will hold your auction items for 24 hours for payment. If unpaid, they will be offered to the next bidder at the winning price.
  • You must purchase a shipping module for your auction and/or polyp-palooza live sale items. One one module is needed for all purchases. The modules are $39.99 and available here: https://www.cherrycorals.com/product-category/livesale/

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 143 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back