**Cherry Corals Halloween Live Sale! Oct. 24th 6pm to 12am! 600+ Frags**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Queued up some sweet acans for y'all too! A handful of old school aquacultured pieces as well.

z1294.jpg z1213.jpg z1144.jpg z1143.jpg z1107.jpg z1134.jpg

CWoods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think your live sale rules posted on your website has last years shipping dates.

"#1 Shipping modules are $39.99 and are available now. Modules will be for Monday January 6th, Tuesday Jan 7, Wednesday Jan 8, or Thursday Jan 9 ship outs, buy the module for the day you wish to have your order shipped!!! There are a limited number of ship outs for each day so buy early to get your preferred day. We will search the site using your full name entered on the shipping module order to combine all orders for a single ship out. If you don’t purchase a module we won’t know when you want to ship. UPS overnight is the service used to transport your purchases. Use the same name and email address for ALL of your orders or we will inadvertently not ship them. We are experimenting with a new order picking functionality so everyone will be forced to log in before being able to purchase. There will be no guest checkout."

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think your live sale rules posted on your website has last years shipping dates.

"#1 Shipping modules are $39.99 and are available now. Modules will be for Monday January 6th, Tuesday Jan 7, Wednesday Jan 8, or Thursday Jan 9 ship outs, buy the module for the day you wish to have your order shipped!!! There are a limited number of ship outs for each day so buy early to get your preferred day. We will search the site using your full name entered on the shipping module order to combine all orders for a single ship out. If you don’t purchase a module we won’t know when you want to ship. UPS overnight is the service used to transport your purchases. Use the same name and email address for ALL of your orders or we will inadvertently not ship them. We are experimenting with a new order picking functionality so everyone will be forced to log in before being able to purchase. There will be no guest checkout."

That will be changed, I just added rules to the 2nd post of this thread with details about how I am doing the drawing for the grand prize.

The more you buy the more entries you'll have in the GP drawing.

MoH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That will be changed, I just added rules to the 2nd post of this thread with details about how I am doing the drawing for the grand prize.

Can you clarify is it the more money you spend the more entires or the more number of coral pieces you purchase you get more entries?

Lazerith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live right up the street from cherry corals, I wish they were open to walk ins.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live right up the street from cherry corals, I wish they were open to walk ins.

Just say Reefkoi sent you and they will let you right in.,... or maybe they will call the cops, can't remember which.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It stinks not being able to participate due to a tank upgrade. I have NEVER seen a bad Cherry Corals live sale. :cool:

Just wait until my upgrade is ready.:cool::);)

Enjoy the live sale fellow reefers, you are in for a treat, no doubt!!!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you clarify is it the more money you spend the more entires or the more number of coral pieces you purchase you get more entries?

Number of corals, but only from the live sale section.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Each item purchased qualifies as an entry.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've asked before and I'm sure I know the answer but..... any Tokyo Tart acans?

I dont have them, sold off the last piece when we moved into our new building. BSA has had some wild ones come in that looked pretty much identical.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just say Reefkoi sent you and they will let you right in.,... or maybe they will call the cops, can't remember which.

Reefkoi is the code word, I miss Chris.

Hopefully next year we will be back to having walk in customers but until then its just pretty pictures and curbside delivery.

Koi_zps8b1e6c04.jpg

WSM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals whats included in the Euphyllia grand prize pack? Any sneak peaks?

also can you show some of the euphyllia that’s going to be in the livesale?

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals whats included in the Euphyllia grand prize pack? Any sneak peaks?

also can you show some of the euphyllia that’s going to be in the livesale?

I believe its 2 torch, a hammer, and a frogspawn. I will try and get a pic of it up here, thought Brett would have done it already :(

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back