**Cherry Corals Halloween Live Sale! Oct. 24th 6pm to 12am! 600+ Frags**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

aherre07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you CC for a great sale. I just put my frags into the display. From left to right in each row:
Row1: Jedi Mind Truck Monti, WWC Pink Passion, Tyree Pinky the Bear, BC Frankenberry 2.0, FF Red Robin Stag. Row 2: BC Magic Wand Tenuis, ASD Rainbow Milli, CR Eternal Flame, JF Fox Flame, Tyree LE Merlin Staff. Row 3: CC Royale Pocillopora, Tyree Bird of Paradise, CC Voodoo Majik, CC Cherry Limeaide, Copps Cali Cali Stag.

20201027_135017.jpg

cdare99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my corals today, they look great! Some were still open in the bags and already look great just floating in the water acclimating. By far the best packing I've seen, and now I even have a perfect box for transporting corals and fish. Just one tip might want to add another heat pouch, its even getting cold over here in Cali.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local pickups have all been emailed to schedule pickup times. Please call, text, or email to let us know when you plan to pickup and we will have your order ready. Call when you arrive and we will bring the corals out to your car.

Here is the schedule:

Friday - 9 - 4
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
Monday - 9 - 6
Tuesday - 9 - 4
Wednesday - 9 - 4
Thursday - 9 - 4
Friday 9 - 4

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering when I should expect to receive my gift card as the post winner? I still haven't heard anything?

Should be this weekend, we will have most of the orders shipped by the end of this week.

#13 Gift Certificates will be emailed out after all of the orders have shipped. Todd is lazy but promises to do it as soon as he can.

Back