Cherry Corals Halloween Live Sale This Saturday, October 17!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok but after that should I just move em up top or move them gradually like 3 times. I'm relatively new to acros. I cam give them high flow all along the way (except at the very bottom like you said)

Gradually would be best

hotnickz07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crap just got my corals and i have no coral dip... noooooooo. Have to wait to 11 for store to open. :( besides that. Amazing service by CC. Thanks guys

hotnickz07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the stick in the tank. They look sweet. Had to go to home depot and get some bayer, (thanks to Freakit) first time using it. I always use iodine. Anyways question to Cherrys? Light recommendations for cc fireball and rasberry?also would you mind showing me a mother colonie pic .. of course. If you can

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Patiently, not so patiently, waiting on FedEx. I think I've peaked out the window at least half a dozen times today.

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fedex finally delivered at 4:21pm. Unfortunately my call shift at the hospital started at 4 so fingers crossed the ER doesn't call me in for a few hours.

Is this a baby nem that came along in one of my bags?

1445471188715.jpg

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals is this a baby rock nem that snuck along in one of my bags? If so what's my best bet for its survival? Do you think my crabs might try to pick at it and snack on it? I put it in a little pvc cap while acclimating and I thought maybe I'll put it in the tank that way. I thought maybe the pvc cap might protect it from little crab claws and from too much flow. Any tips? Please and thank you :)

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have cyclopeez for feeding the babies but quite often the LRS Reef Frenzy has bits small enough for the little ones.

You were right. It took a few tries but I managed to drop a small coral frenzy pellet on the baby and I actually saw it swallow it up. It was so freaking cool! :)

Haleygirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very VERY happy with all my coral from this sale!! Loved how it was packaged too! ;)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back