**Cherry Corals Happy Halloween Live Sale!** October 26th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The auction :::

impressive.gif

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2199, look at that, another GC winner!
Wwwhhhaaattttttt! Been on baseball field all day and just saw this! Shouldn’t be to hard to find something to use it on..... probably harder to decide on something!

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boys won the tourney today too, son has been in a little batting slump until today.....and he went 8/8 with 2 triples and 3 doubles! Been a good day tater...

King Turkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone els on tusday shipping not received tracking or shipping information yet?

Righteous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also noticed you just edited the initial post to include "Please tell us the size, or you will not get a shirt. ", which was not there before, and also a little ******.

King Turkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the spirit of Halloween, 13. All zoas and palys except for a weeping willow leather. Also getting 17 from AquaSD the same day. Will definitely be a busy tank for a few weeks
Nice! I have to work when I get min so wife is doing the acclimation. I almost baught a mini scoly from AquaSD still considering never seen those anywere

Righteous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand how you're upset... however, how do you expect them to figure your shirt size out?

By me telling them? And they could easily PM people who pre-ordered the shipping if they didn't see it in the notes. The updating the post after I said something also just comes across as petty and deceptive.

It's not even about the shirt... I don't really need another shirt. It just leaves a sour taste, and not the kind of company I'd want to do business with in the future. Other companies like WWC, etc don't act like that in my experience.

Hallowhead

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By me telling them? And they could easily PM people who pre-ordered the shipping if they didn't see it in the notes. The updating the post after I said something also just comes across as petty and deceptive.

It's not even about the shirt... I don't really need another shirt. It just leaves a sour taste, and not the kind of company I'd want to do business with in the future. Other companies like WWC, etc don't act like that in my experience.
Furthermore, truly how would they know your Reef2Reef username to PM you? I guess they could have sent you an email? They didn't even have to give shirts...

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also noticed you just edited the initial post to include "Please tell us the size, or you will not get a shirt. ", which was not there before, and also a little ******.

I promise you we wanted to send you a shirt, we just needed your help to make sure you got the right size. I can also promise you that we didnt change the terms with regard to shirts, I omitted the part about a coral if you didnt want a shirt. I personally didnt like that as then we are sending out corals that people likely dont want or dont need.

Righteous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Furthermore, truly how would they know your Reef2Reef username to PM you? I guess they could have sent you an email? They didn't even have to give shirts...

Yes.. email works.

The tshirt was to incentivize us to pre-order the shipping, committing us to the live sale. They didn't "have to give thsirts" it's a marketing method to acquire more sales. I'm sure I'm not the only one who might have waited to purchase shipping until I saw what corals were available.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back