**Cherry Corals Happy Halloween Live Sale!** October 26th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
halloween-sale2019c.jpg

***EPIC PRESALE CONTEST STARTS NOW!***

81VxziF3zOL._SL1500_.jpg

Help us get the word out about this sale, and you will be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to use DURING the sale! The winner will be announced right before the sale starts at 3:50 pm EST on October 26th. All entries must be received by 12pm EST October 26th! To enter, simply complete the following steps and email us at
[email protected] when you are done:

1. Click "going" or "interested" and share the Halloween Live Sale event page:
  2. Sign up for our newsletter email: https://mailchi.mp/cherrycorals/v9rzx395uk
  3. Make a post in this thread (you are here now!).
  4. Email us at [email protected] with your full name when you are done!

EPIC Shipping Module Contest Starts Now!

To enter simply purchase a shipping module on our site before the sale starts! We will be doing a drawing for free shipping! (your shipping module will be refunded if you win, must make a qualifying purchase during the sale (not a $5, $10, $20 frag)).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!***

Shipping is next day air via UPS, at a flat rate of $39.99 for any amount of corals, to anywhere in the continental US. Due to increased box weights during live sales, our shipping promo rate of $20 cannot be used during a live sale.

Purchase a shipping module for the day you would like your live sale/auction orders to ship. They will arrive the next day, usually before 10:30 am. We guarantee live and healthy coral arrival. If UPS is late for any reason, there will be no refunds of shipping costs. If your corals are damaged due to UPS we will either refund, credit, or replace the corals at our discretion. If you do not purchase anything during the sale, your shipping module will be refunded.

Orders for shipping modules purchased BEFORE the live sale starts (4pm EST on October 26th) will include a free coral skull T-shirt! Please indicate your size in the order notes.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1425434546.261352.jpg

mondayship.jpg tuesdayship.jpg

wednesdayship.jpg thursdayship.jpg

Last edited:

Alex DeBeer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be doing local pickup, but I want two shirts. Can I buy a couple when I pick my coral?

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what exact time in CST will it be posted? I'll need the time down to the seconds, so i can beat out all the snipers.

I kid, i kid................but seriously what time?

I've already got my script ready, you don't stand a chance.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the first time ever we are including some very, very choice anemones for this sale.

There will be small Chicago Sunbursts, small Black Widow, and 1, maybe 2 of our latest and greatest CC Candy Corn Bubble tip anemone clones.

candycorn.jpg

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just realized that the AD says 10 hours, curse you Brett!

drcole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does placement in the cart reserve the coral like sales in the past for a limited time, or is it first to checkout with said coral?

Back