**Cherry Corals Happy Halloween Live Sale!** October 26th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
new8205.jpg
What is this?

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I live about 45mins away is there any way I could just pick up in store and not pay for shipping? That be real nice couple more bucks for you guys lol

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet thanks new to this so how would that work whatever I order you just send me a time to pick up?

Give us a call or email us on Monday to setup a time and we will have your goodies ready.

Leahkristinee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
halloween-sale2019c.jpg

***EPIC PRESALE CONTEST STARTS NOW!***

81VxziF3zOL._SL1500_.jpg

Help us get the word out about this sale, and you will be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to use DURING the sale! The winner will be announced right before the sale starts at 3:50 pm EST on October 26th. All entries must be received by 12pm EST October 26th! To enter, simply complete the following steps and email us at
[email protected] when you are done:

1. Click "going" or "interested" and share the Halloween Live Sale event page:
  2. Sign up for our newsletter email: https://mailchi.mp/cherrycorals/v9rzx395uk
  3. Make a post in this thread (you are here now!).
  4. Email us at [email protected] with your full name when you are done!

EPIC Shipping Module Contest Starts Now!

To enter simply purchase a shipping module on our site before the sale starts! We will be doing a drawing for free shipping! (your shipping module will be refunded if you win, must make a qualifying purchase during the sale (not a $5, $10, $20 frag)).

So excited!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet good deal. Now when I go to pay will it ask me about shipping? Sorry to bother you

Shipping is disabled for everything offered in the sale so all you'll see is 'live sale shipping module required' so just zip on through checkout as fast as you can.

Back