Cherry Corals Happy Halloween Live Sale! October 28th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posted photos of Gonis and care below. Enjoy.

I feed my Gonis Polyplab reef roids + polyp booster 2-3 times per week. I target feed the Gonis. Gyres are turned off during the feeding. Mid to low placement in the tank and medium water flow and light.

Looking to buy a few more of different colors.

610B150B-CDB0-4F44-9576-4D8C9081C4F6.jpeg

CB90A3DE-7AB0-4C4C-937F-C17DC7E9BE8B.jpeg

Looking good, the color has improved quite a bit.

James G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just had my pink goni die while i was on a trip, joker was 3years old! Not sure how but my green alvepora survived just fine? Hope there are some good goni's for sale!!!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post check ins on November 4th? I don’t get it ??

We are giving away some sweet prize packs and in order to qualify for the drawings you need to post in each hour of this thread(while the sale is going). Then on Nov 4th just list all of your check ins from each hour in a thread that we create called Live Sale Check in thread to be entered.

Mike810

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So will corals be posted here on this thread or your actual site? Never done a live sale before so I'm a little confused, sorry.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So will corals be posted here on this thread or your actual site? Never done a live sale before so I'm a little confused, sorry.

No worries, they are posted here. Click on the picture of a coral you like and it will direct to you our website to purchase. Be as quick as you can and complete the checkout process. We will group all of your purchases when its over by the email address used on your shipping module order.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Putting things in your cart does not secure them! You must check out each time for each coral.

You must buy a shipping module(unless you are picking up) so we can use the email on the ship module order to get all of your orders grouped and shipped together.

If you inadvertently use more than one email please email us on Sunday after noon so we can take note of this. Emailing during the sale is not a good idea as it will slide on by without us seeing it due to all of the orders.

Back