Cherry Corals Live Auction! Sunday Nov. 26 - 6pm to 10pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to have our developer change that. Everyone should be able to see the auctions, then login if they want to bid

dragonfisher33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Acro76 i bidded on the WWC twizzler but for some reason it didn't get reflected in the history (i was logged in). you know there's no way that no one bid on it the last 3min

fyi, i bidded with 30sec to go.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Acro76 i bidded on the WWC twizzler but for some reason it didn't get reflected in the history (i was logged in). you know there's no way that no one bid on it the last 3min

fyi, i bidded with 30sec to go.

PM me your cherry corals screename. I'll check the log on that auction.

Echidna09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have to figure out the trucks to these auctions. Missed what I wanted but hopefully next time. Awesome deals and beautiful pieces as always!

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for participating!

As always, we will use your comments to improve the site and our auctions! Please feel free to post here or email us at [email protected]

awais98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand you have to pay to get the auction on eBay but believe me you would have made much more there, much more exposure and fast bidding for everyone.

dragonfisher33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i had a few problems and honestly i enjoy the live sale/non-auction experience better.
1) a lot of people submitted bids toward the end. i'm sure a lot did within the last min or so. i bidded for the WWC Twizzler, i still had time on the clock but the bid didn't even show up in their system.
2) can someone explain to me how this can happen? my screen name is h***********8.

CC poison ivy.PNG

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i had a few problems and honestly i enjoy the live sale/non-auction experience better.
1) a lot of people submitted bids toward the end. i'm sure a lot did within the last min or so. i bidded for the WWC Twizzler, i still had time on the clock but the bid didn't even show up in their system.
2) can someone explain to me how this can happen? my screen name is h***********8.

CC poison ivy.PNG

Sent you a PM

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand you have to pay to get the auction on eBay but believe me you would have made much more there, much more exposure and fast bidding for everyone.

Yes, agreed. We felt like trying something different. Its sort of a hybrid live sale, when the auctions only last an hour.

dragonfisher33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent you a PM

Hi Brett, are you referring to the pm that you send earlier before i posted my feedback?

the reply i got from you was basically saying that the system got so laggy during the last few min that not all products would be taking bid. if you send another pm, then i didn't get the 2nd one.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent you a PM
I experienced the same thing over and over. I was bidding on multiple items and was able to score only 1 coral. Seems like the last minute is when everyone watching the same coral is getting their final bid in. Upon trying to submit a bid its as if the CC servers are overwhelmed with traffic for that specific link. Wondering if users are setting up a proxy to be the highest bidder.

Brett any chance of off setting the times between corals so its not a final rush to get in a bid on a favorite coral within the hourly set? I'm sure others would like the chance to score multiple corals. Overall in the end I would think CC would make more money if the majority of people were focused on one specific coral auction ending vs multiple items at the same time.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I just want to apologize I bid on 2 pieces I could pay for at the end I’m very sorry and hope I didn’t ruin some of your experience
No need to be sorry. So are you saying you do or dont want them? If so which pieces?

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Highgrade the dayglow favia & vamp morph zoa in the last section.

See I’m not sure if off set times was my issue or not and I really don’t like excuses but it definitely was interesting trying to get a few pieces at the end.
I was referring to offset times like the Ebay auctions. So the auctions for individual corals end 1 minute apart. Gives buyers more chances to score more pieces and the seller more money IMO.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back