Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Madisons_Mommy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This post war is amusing. Glad I didnt have to sit and post for 24 hrs straight! And Angie - sorry to hear you didn't end up with any of the purple forests! Did you end up grabbing a red dragon? I know I saw you post a list but I cant find it again

No we didn't get a Red Dragon :cry:. I was so so very sad that we had reached our spending limit for that specific coral. But we did manage to snag up a Hell Boy for our last grab before we went to bed.

Blue face angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great sale . Had lots of fun . Never saw the scolly I wanted but still got some great pieces . Well done cherry corals .

creefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's going to be interesting to see who wins the MP40!!

Congrats in advance to whomever it is.

chort55

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No we didn't get a Red Dragon :cry:. I was so so very sad that we had reached our spending limit for that specific coral. But we did manage to snag up a Hell Boy for our last grab before we went to bed.

I would bet they have more so it shouldnt be a problem to add one when your charges clear lol

aaron1987

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah - pretty sure they were saying to contact them about red dragons, insinuating they had more given the crash right when those went up. I feel like I was about the only person who could see them the whole time. Kept hitting f5 to make them go away so I wouldnt drop the coin on them!

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah - pretty sure they were saying to contact them about red dragons, insinuating they had more given the crash right when those went up. I feel like I was about the only person who could see them the whole time. Kept hitting f5 to make them go away so I wouldnt drop the coin on them!

Oh I saw them, had as many as 3 in my cart at one point- just lagged out at the point of switching to Paypal from their site

Madisons_Mommy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would bet they have more so it shouldnt be a problem to add one when your charges clear lol
HAHA!!! I can only hope we can snag a Red Dragon!!!

Yeah we'll see what happens on Monday I guess!!!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 40 32.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back