Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not buying any more.........yet......

I'm picking my orders up, so the live temptation there will be far more than I can take!

Ahhh yes, I remember this conversation from last night. I don't envy you the internal battle in your future...lol

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this place was local for me OMG, I would probably spend all my childs college money instead of just half

Baaaaaaa

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I'm right there with you!! I'm so glad we're not local too!!! I don't visit Cherry Corals site often because I have no control!!! LOL

She's not lying! A few years ago, while at the Bob Moore Frag Swap, hosted by the Puget Sound Aquarium Society, Cherry Corals and Reefkoi were there. I had two HUGE cooler boxes FULL of corals, packing them up to take home. As I was taping to lids on, because they were SO FULL, here comes Angie with at least 10 more bags of goodies! The swap was over and neither vendor wanted to take anything home. Angie batted her eyes and got several hundred dollars worth of corals, for MUCH LESS money! I had to snag an extra cooler box that was laying around!

road8514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are done posting new corals but there is still a bunch for sale on their website.

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Madisons_Mommy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish my wife was like Angie!

Funny thing is, when we started this hobby about 6 years ago I wanted absolutely nothing to do with it!!! Michael then got a job where he would have to be out of town all the time so he told me "we sell everything or you learn how to take care of the tanks!" Needless to say I learned how to take care of the tanks because I knew how much money we had into them. Soon enough I had a tank of my very own and usernames on all the forums!! I really became a fishnerd!!! I still enjoy the hobby, but I definitely like buying corals more!!!

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is shipping included in the price of these items

No. There's a shipping module that you need to purchase, ONCE, OR, on the first transaction, you'll be charged shipping ONCE. After that, on further transactions, you will not be charged shipping. They've said they'll ship as many as you buy for the one shipping price.

krazyonetime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELL i havent had a chance to grab anything since I only keep sps and everyones obviously set up to hit one button and it's thiers. But you all did get some nice pieces. To bad they don't sell sps like that through thier site. thier all out of stock.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back