**Cherry Corals POLYP-PALOOZA Live Event! 12-27-14**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sherita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent out all the Wednesday postponements today and will do Thursdays tomorrow morning.

Fact is if you live south of us we will most likely ship, we just have to avoid indianapolis hub(I know I'm beating a dead horse here) as they have snow and the temp is super super cold.

Ok, I'm south of you (Texas). I haven't gotten an email one way or the other. I just need to know if my goodies are going to ship tomorrow. I've made arrangements to be home Thursday for their arrival. I just need to know if I should be stalking the FedEx truck :) CherryCorals Acro76

LittleRed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals in just a few minutes ago! Everything looks good! I was out putting wood in the stove and the FedEx truck pulled up and I nearly broke my neck running down the dirt road to get it! :) they were packaged wonderfully and it was quite warm in the box! Of course it's only 52 degrees here in NC, so they were fine. I'm so excited to see everything opened up and get it in my tank! Thanks so much! CherryCorals Acro76

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working on staying on top of posts, pms, emails, texts, and if I have somehow missed you please accept my apologies.

NappyNapkins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent out all the Wednesday postponements today and will do Thursdays tomorrow morning.

Fact is if you live south of us we will most likely ship, we just have to avoid indianapolis hub(I know I'm beating a dead horse here) as they have snow and the temp is super super cold.

If you think delaying until next week for my order, then lets do it. If you would like to send them, I'm okay with that also. Jordan Adkins

Invert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received FedEx tracking information
I think I may have to leave work early tomorrow

Mdbbears34

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully u got my email if not I said its fine for delaying my order till next week thanks matt burke incase u need name

BuckeyeFan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grrr FedEx , I get a notification saying packaged delivered umm don't think so been here waiting , So I call FedEx and they say the computer saying it's not delivered yet ! What the heck is going !!

Gambitcobra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just recieved my corals today!! As always top notch packing and all the corals look amazing. I dont think people realize how important it is having the corals all in the little plastic cups for shipping also it helps you know how many corals you just unpacked when its a large order LOL.
Thank you Again Cherry Corals :whoo:

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grrr FedEx , I get a notification saying packaged delivered umm don't think so been here waiting , So I call FedEx and they say the computer saying it's not delivered yet ! What the heck is going !!

Looks like its been delivered at 1:41pm. Let me know how the corals look when you get a chance... Thanks!

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just recieved my corals today!! As always top notch packing and all the corals look amazing. I dont think people realize how important it is having the corals all in the little plastic cups for shipping also it helps you know how many corals you just unpacked when its a large order LOL.
Thank you Again Cherry Corals :whoo:

Thank you!!!

Invert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my Corals today!
Like always, packaging was top notch.
The cups give the added protection.

Corals look great
They will look even better after the acclimation is complete.

Thanks Again
John

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is coming tomorrow! Can't wait:) :)

It looks like you will get yours today but for 4 others the jury is out :(

For whatever reason Fedex routed 4 packages through Indianapolis, guess where they are this morning.....

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my Corals today!
Like always, packaging was top notch.
The cups give the added protection.

Corals look great
They will look even better after the acclimation is complete.

Thanks Again
John

Thank you!!!

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my package... Everything looks great! Acclimating now. Thank you again for a great sale!!

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like you will get yours today but for 4 others the jury is out :(

For whatever reason Fedex routed 4 packages through Indianapolis, guess where they are this morning.....

Hmm, that sucks. My package is late though. They must have had some sort of trouble in Indy because they are usually on time. It is on the fedex vehicle though. Waiting impatiently:)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 73 79.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.7%
Back