Cherry Corals Presents... Cherry Royale! 10 year Anniversary Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

oohnoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order arrived today. Excellent packing, love the way you secured the frags in small cups which prevents them from bouncing around in the bag. Just started acclimating them. Actually I'm doing it a new way as I have a small 30L tank in my office. Floating a dozen bags takes up quite a bit of water volume in the tank and then acclimating takes a lot of water. So I brought in a 5 gal water change which I use a 5 gal bucket and I'm floating them in that. I put in a heater hooked up to a InkBird controller so it really dials in the temp with a small pump for circulation. It has the same temp and salinity as my tank si I think I should be good. Once done floating I'll drip using that water. Then add Dip in another bucket I have, rinse in the new water change water and place in the tank. THOUGHTS?

2017-06-21 10.46.01.jpg
2017-06-21 10.44.24.jpg

oohnoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually thinking about it more I"ll drip from my tank turning off the ATO. Once done I'll just add the fresh water change water to tank to replenish. DUH, over thinking it. But using the bucket to bring to temp worked great.

Layllah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope this is the right place to post a review, @CherryCorals let me know if there's a specific feedback post and I'll repost there as well!

GUYS.
I have participated in most live sales this year with CC, among other vendors, and I must say everytime I get my livestock from Todd they are simply head and shoulders above the rest. Each coral is packed safely in their own tiny baggy with perfect float technique, so much so that the corals are actually open and happy when you crack the box- a sign of a successful and low-stress shipping environment!

When placed in the tank, the corals tend to open that same day with vibrant colors and fat + happy polyps- such healthy specimens that frankly in about 6 months of regular orders to fill my 150 main reef, 20 gallon rimless nano and new 10 gallon nano, we've never lost a CC coral and they continue to thrive!

And of course, in a hobby that can be quite pricey at times- the VALUE. I can honestly say that CC is the one place that when I get my order, I have that satisfied feeling of getting more than I paid for. If you regularly purchase corals I'm sure you've experienced this from another vendor- you spend a lot (more than expected), and crack a box with maybe 2-4 pieces if you're lucky. When popping my latest CC live sale the coral bags filled the box to the brim, and I spent less that weekend than ANY other live sale or retail purchase this year. It's this simple: you get stellar corals, great pricing, and you'resupporting a small business who greatly cares for each and every of their customers.

Aaaaaand now, some of the pics that actually came out ^><^ Idk how some of you get such great detail shots!
FullSizeRender.jpg-8.jpeg
Adding to our CC torch collection, 150 mixed reef (with nosey PB tang)

FullSizeRender.jpg-12.jpeg
The beautiful rock flower in the little anemone corner of the 20 gallon, with the INCREDIBLE War+Peace favia- cannot even capture the beauty of this coral, it's simply stunning!

FullSizeRender.jpg-11.jpeg
Something I've been waiting for for months now, the CC morphin mummy eye! Look! Look at it! Such color! So fatness! Much wow!

FullSizeRender.jpg-10.jpeg
Annnnnd my favorite thing to promo- what we call our "CC show tank"- literally 90% of the livestock in here is from Todd, LOOK at those fat and happy frogspawn! We also have some rainbows, fruit loops, mandarins and rastas from various CC live sales and shop purchases. But this tiny 10 gallon tank has quickly became the pride of our collections, thanks most in part to the beautifully diverse LPS Cherry Corals carries.

In conclusion, order from CC today! Love ya guys, you're doing great work and are much appreciated!
FullSizeRender.jpg-9.jpeg
(cheesiness because the CC tees have a f*****G SKULL ON THE BACK, MADE FROM CORAL. The punk rock show girl in me is still strong and this is so my skeeze. LOVE it!)

XXX
Lay

Last edited:

Medici

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered shipping for today, but my order still says processing?

pendraig

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else get there package already?

Got mine yesterday at 10:30a PDT. Was quite a full day dipping so many corals (Bayer) and then transferring them into my SPS and LPS tanks respectively. The rock nem moved only a few inches from where I planned to place it! Was worried about the change from T-5/MH (from CC) to my SB Reef Lights LEDs and water temp. The Southwest Heatwave reached the SF Bay Area and it's about 100+ all week. Tanks are running 80-83. Will photograph tomorrow!

Great packing BTW.

swensos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my shipment yesterday and these corals a CHUNKY and colorful!

The frags are twice the size of what I've gotten elsewhere for half the price. It even got the wife approval once they were in the tank with everything opening within an hour. "Wow, those are beautiful," she said, and didn't even ask how much they cost! But of course I bragged about the huge discounts.

Pictures once I can figure out how to use a non-iphone camera. The iphone does NOT do them justice.

P.S. I'm heading straight to the Cherry Corals booth at RAP NYC to thank you in person!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back