Cherry Corals Presents... Cherry Royale! 10 year Anniversary Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I ask what PAR you kept the corals at? Water parameters?

The PAR is anywhere from 50 to 400 depending on the location and type of corals. We generally aim for 1.026, alk at 8.0- 8.5, a bit of phosphate and nitrate, and calcium at 450.

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:) I have racked up 21 corals. Super excited.
One thing I am bit concerned about is lighting, I have kessil, not MH. I hope the sps will be fine,

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first post said that the raffle check in thread would be created yesterday, but they are probably too busy shipping corals today to get to it ...

KSReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got a 30 long im using now for frags. I'm in the process of a 150 (85×24×18) with a 50 gallon frag tank (low boy) all plumbed in with a 120 sump haha

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just wanted to mention that dry goods prizes are shipping out directly from the manufacturers and I haven't sent them that info yet. I haven't even had time to read all of my pm's as yet.

If you are one of our lucky winners be sure to pm me your name and address so I have that info when it comes time for me to send to esv/polyplab. I will be doing this while enroute to NY for Reefapalooza.

Thanks!!

Layllah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TODD! BRETT! You guys are just ducky! A fat parcel was waiting for me this morning!!

Thankyou so much for the surprise tee! AH and the War+Peace Favia! My gosh! It's peaked a favites interest for me- I'm already eyeing a couple more in the aftersale ^.^

Posting a couple of haul pics after my phone charges, I ran it down snapping my huge trove of new CC additions :3
You guys are the BEST! I've participated in many live sales over the last 6 months from a handful of vendors, as well as regular purchases online for coral, and I must say when I get my CC order- I question why the hell I ever even bother looking anywhere else! This was HANDS DOWN the best live sale I've been to, period! Love love CC!
xxxx

ReeferMatt79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up my haul today and got everyone dipped and added to a full frag rack! Even the Foxface is like "WHOA -- those are some HOT Cherries!":cool:

IMG_3351(1).jpg

Cebackhaus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine yesterday...but I live 15min from their shop! Nice having such great guys right around the corner!!

Chelsie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone who bought shipping before the sale got a free frag or t-shirt right? I am lacking both. Not complaining just wondering?

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone who bought shipping before the sale got a free frag or t-shirt right? I am lacking both. Not complaining just wondering?

In the shipping module product description we asked that you put your preference of a shirt or a free frag in the notes and unfortunately if there was nothing, we sent nothing.

We would be happy to send you a shirt but you'll have to tell us what size, shoot me a pm.

Chelsie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the shipping module product description we asked that you put your preference of a shirt or a free frag in the notes and unfortunately if there was nothing, we sent nothing.

We would be happy to send you a shirt but you'll have to tell us what size, shoot me a pm.

Ah yes I had problems with the website when buying my shipping. I send a message to [email protected] for a t-shirt the night of the sale. You probably hadn't a ton of emails coming in though. If I could get a sm-md shirt that would be sweet. Iv been wanting to rep that coral skull. Thanks for responding and all the corals look great!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back