Cherry Corals Presents... Coral Madness in April! April 27th 6pm to 12am?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dirkdirk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a heck of a sale id give it some time let them send out the orders and catch up. Im waiting for a gc from one of the photo contests. Or if you did maybe a surprise in your box of corals.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume if we didn't get an email we didn't win the check in prize?

They do the check in thread a few days after the sale usually and then draw a week or so after. It might be in the rules, I didn't look, but it hasn't happened yet.

Hallowhead

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a heck of a sale id give it some time let them send out the orders and catch up. Im waiting for a gc from one of the photo contests. Or if you did maybe a surprise in your box of corals.
I did get a sticker and a small tube of reef glue !!! But you're right they have zillions of stuff to ship ! I wasn't pushing just asking

reeflife3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, just received my order.... How am I to know what is what? Nothing is labeled. There isn't any pics when you send the invoice. Have to say... little disappointed now I have a rack full of Unknown soldiers.

if go to the Cherry Corals website and view your orders, then choose view invoice. When the invoice opens click on the name of the coral and you should see the picture of the coral you bought

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if go to the Cherry Corals website and view your orders, then choose view invoice. When the invoice opens click on the name of the coral and you should see the picture of the coral you bought

Yep that worked but not before I manually checked the email time stamps then looked in that hour of posted frags. They are all labeled, cataloged, fed, and tucked if for the night. Thanks for the tip and sorry for the negative post.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems like no one read the rules...

It clearly states the thread for the check ins will be created on January 5th. Duh! :cool:

Looks like we'll be waiting awhile! Lol

That sale was Dec. 29th and 30th, so about a week later, for those whom it may concern! :)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep that worked but not before I manually checked the email time stamps then looked in that hour of posted frags. They are all labeled, cataloged, fed, and tucked if for the night. Thanks for the tip and sorry for the negative post.

We didnt take it as negative, unfortunately with this volume of pieces we cant pull off the labeling of bags.

We've explored having printed stickers that tie to each order but that would only work for our regular day to day orders. Since live sale orders come in individually and we manually group them there isn't(at this time) a way for us to utilize it.

Glad your Cherries made it safe and got to bed on time :)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like we'll be waiting awhile! Lol

That sale was Dec. 29th and 30th, so about a week later, for those whom it may concern! :)

HA!

I didn't post the rules before we headed out on the road so Brett copied them from an old sale without editing the dates. A check in thread will be going up right now and I believe May 11th we will do a drawing video.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back