Cherry Corals Presents... Coral Madness in April! April 27th 6pm to 12am?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cebackhaus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta love the leftovers.....woke up checked and bought more stuff. [emoji23] too bad I was just told I have to go to Virginia for work this week....makes local pick up more difficult.

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta love the leftovers.....woke up checked and bought more stuff. [emoji23] too bad I was just told I have to go to Virginia for work this week....makes local pick up more difficult.
Seriously, As if 18 pieces from the sale wasn't enough, I went through their sps tab and added three expensive pieces to the order because they were on sale. I think I am done purchasing coral for the 2019 season haha

Cebackhaus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously, As if 18 pieces from the sale wasn't enough, I went through their sps tab and added three expensive pieces to the order because they were on sale. I think I am done purchasing coral for the 2019 season haha
.....done until the next Cherry Corals live sale! [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91] lol

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Bubblebath unicorn and aquatic man are awesome though!

The Acro section has been ravaged this morning

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First ever 2 swap with a live sale squished in between.

I wasn’t sure if we could pull it off but we did, thanks everyone

Now to ship.
I sent two emails to the email on the website but no response. Please make sure that it addressed so I don’t come home to a box of dead corals. Much appreciated!!

Last edited:

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent two emails to the email on the website but no response. Please make sure that it addressed so I don’t come home to a box of dead corals. Much appreciated!!

Unable to really respond to emails due to having driven all night and having just finished up at the swap in buffalo.

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also plan to award a few more prizes randomly drawn from the orders we’ve received. When we were losing steam our contests slacked a bit

You guys had a lot going on. Was still a good time none the less. I will shop the next, still need me a Disney JR. Just trying to talk the wife into just letting me flood the basement and add salt and turn it into a giant frag tank.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let the shipping begin!

Remember, if for some reason you used different names or if PayPal auto filled the address incorrectly please email us so we are sure to get you ALL of your corals and send them to the correct address.

Back