Cherry Corals Presents... Coral Madness in April! April 27th 6pm to 12am?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Confirming if the shipping address in our cherrycorals.com account is where orders are shipped to?

dirkdirk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I'm excited for Wednesday when my box arrives. Once again great sale, and had lots of fun. If you guys are in buffalo again I will have to make a trip up.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was fun for my first time. Didn't end up with anything but will be sure to order in the future or maybe stop by. I'm in cle so nice road trip weekend.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was fun for my first time. Didn't end up with anything but will be sure to order in the future or maybe stop by. I'm in cle so nice road trip weekend.

Yeah, definitely come see us sometime.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, and if you purchased a shipping module but didnt snag anything I refund them as I find them.

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, just received my order.... How am I to know what is what? Nothing is labeled. There isn't any pics when you send the invoice. Have to say... little disappointed now I have a rack full of Unknown soldiers.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, just received my order.... How am I to know what is what? Nothing is labeled. There isn't any pics when you send the invoice. Have to say... little disappointed now I have a rack full of Unknown soldiers.

If you go into your account you can click on the individual orders and then click on the coral. The picture will show up with the name. I thought they usually write the names on the bags, but maybe not?

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you go into your account you can click on the individual orders and then click on the coral. The picture will show up with the name. I thought they usually write the names on the bags, but maybe not?
So that helps greatly, thank you....but no...they are not labeled or numbered.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

All on the site, and we are happy to ID anything from a cell phone shot.

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If my corals come and I cannot ID them visually I am sending them back! haha joking!

Are your corals very similar in color and shape? I guess everyone's level of experience is different, I just ignorantly figured they should be able to be IDed by visual inspection.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If my corals come and I cannot ID them visually I am sending them back! haha joking!

Are your corals very similar in color and shape? I guess everyone's level of experience is different, I just ignorantly figured they should be able to be IDed by visual inspection.

I would say they are very easy to ID, but I might be a bit biased =)

Personally, I do terrible with labeled bags, because I'm putting the coral in the water and then throwing the bag away, so I always get them mixed up. Whenever I buy from other vendors I usually just send a photo for an ID.

Our small 2 man company is a bit taxed during these live sales, so we do not label bags unless requested.

Keepswiming

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say they are very easy to ID, but I might be a bit biased =)

Personally, I do terrible with labeled bags, because I'm putting the coral in the water and then throwing the bag away, so I always get them mixed up. Whenever I buy from other vendors I usually just send a photo for an ID.

Our small 2 man company is a bit taxed during these live sales, so we do not label bags unless requested.
Same, cut the bag, all corals go in a bucket to acclimate, throw bags away, dip, then put corals in the tank all mixed up due to the process.

On a side note, what is your ALK at (so I know how long to acclimate mine)?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back