Cherry Corals Presents... Coral Madness in April! April 27th 6pm to 12am?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
newmadness1.jpg

Shipping modules are now available! Please purchase the day you would like your corals shipped, and they will arrive the next business day. We do not offer Friday for Saturday shipping.

https://www.cherrycorals.com/product-category/live-sale-shipping/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live Sale Rules, Regulations, Fine Print, ETC.
By all means PM us if you need us, we are also available by email at [email protected] and via text/phone. We would love to help in any way possible.

**Orders not picked up or shipped within 2 weeks will be refunded unless specific arrangements have been made**

#1 Shipping modules are $39.99 and are available now. Modules will be for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday ship outs, buy the module for the day you wish to have your order shipped!!! There are a limited number of ship outs for each day so buy early to get your preferred day. We will search the site using the last name used on the shipping module order to combine all orders for a single ship out. If you don't purchase a module we won't know when you want to ship. UPS overnight is the service used to transport your purchases. Use the same name and email address for ALL of your orders or we will inadvertently not ship them.

#2 If there is a UPS delay for whatever reason we will not refund shipping charges. If a loss is incurred and we replace a shipment, the purchaser must pay for shipping again, no exceptions.

#3 We will not combine orders from different people, please do not ask. Payments must all share the same email address or we will assume that these are two different orders from two different people. Simply placing the order under the same name but using a different funding source will force us to treat them as two different orders and two shipping modules will apply. If there are different names associated with each order when I check for accuracy they will all be treated as separate orders. NO TEAM BUYING!

#4 All sales are FINAL, no refunds, no exceptions. Do not ask us to exchange one item for another after you have purchased it. Don’t ask us to cancel an order after the sale is over, you made a purchase and in doing so stopped someone else from buying said item so please follow through.

#5 For every 2 sale items(less than $20) you must purchase 1 sale item $20 or greater.

#6 Prices on the website are the only 100% correct prices, we try very hard to make the posts match the website but we are only human and errors can occur.

#7 Please try and be fair, snipers need to exercise restraint.

#8 If an item sells more than once we will only honor the first person to purchase said item, the others will be refunded. DOA’s will not be replaced, they will be refunded. Please do not be angry if we have to refund you, in many cases we are selling at or below cost and cannot supply additional pieces. This particular rule is common among all live sales regardless of who is doing the sale and I have posted this rule multiple times within the thread so it should not be a surprise.

#9 Post your “check ins” in the dedicated raffle thread that will be created January 5th (you have to post your check in’s to be entered, no posts, no entries).

#10 Reef trivia or caption this contests will be done every hour. These are a lot of fun and please keep entries clean and family friendly. Prizes will br GC’s t T shirts. Gift Certificates will be for $25 or $50 and must be used within 60 days or they will expire, use it or lose it, no exceptions. Don’t be upset if the 60 days has passed and you find your GC to be unusable.

#11 We are going give $50 Gift certs at every 1000th post too so stay tuned and be active! (It starts with the post number of our first picture set). Same Gift Cert rules apply, use in 60 days or lose it.

#12 Gift Certificates will be emailed out on May 11th.

#13 ***If you don’t buy a shipping module we won’t know what day you would like to ship, we use the shipping modules to search the site and get organized. We do not create a “shipping” thread.

*these rules may be modified right up to the start of the sale but not after*

Live sale tips!

• We will post anywhere from 3-8 corals every 4-15 minutes on reef2reef. There will be a WYSIWYG photo, the name of the item, and a price listed. Clicking the photo will take you to the item on cherrycorals.com for purchase.
  • Create an account on www.reef2reef.com, and on www.cherrycorals.com. Have all your checkout information saved, so you can checkout quickly! An internet shopping cart does not protect your coral from being purchased by others, only by checking out do you "win" that particular piece!
  • Only attempt checkout with one item at a time.
  • At the end of every hour we will enable the entire hour's worth of corals on Cherrycorals.com for general viewing (depending on site performance). Some things may be missed, so this is a great time to snag a few corals!
  • Remember to check in once per hour during the sale on reef2reef, you'll be eligible for a chance to win a $250 gift card (A check in can be any comment.). We will also have contests during the sale with gift cards and prizes!
  • If you don't succeed at first in getting any corals, wait for a bit... the first hour is often the craziest! At any time you may purchase a shipping module here: https://www.cherrycorals.com/product-category/livesale/ For a flat $39.99 all corals ship UPS next day air. If you do not purchase any corals during the sale, we will refund your shipping module.

madapril380.jpg
madapril323.jpg
madapril265.jpg
madapril252.jpg
madapril214.jpg
madapril208.jpg

1132-jpg.1049793
1106-jpg.1049852

Last edited:

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's see , I havent seen many sales lately with $40 or $50 acro frags . It's usually good though !

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this an onsite sale? I can't keep up with the R2R thread sales, everything is gone before I hit refresh. :/

It is held in this thread with all sales being completed on the website. More details to follow.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious, are all frangs going to be 1, 10, 13 and 20? Or will there be more expensive ones too?

Thanks!

There will be quite a few within that price range but this sale includes corals at every price point. I even have an OG Bounce shroom at a crazy good price(just not 1,10,13, or 20).

LA Reef Addict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
what are the rules? have bought from you guys before and everything has always thrived...looking forward to this sale.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a little disappointed that I couldn’t drive to CMAS frag swap on Saturday . Thought you guys are gonna be there .
Hopefully I can join this one .

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 27 14.2%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 50.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back