Cherry Corals presents **CORAL MADNESS in March!** Sunday, March 21!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At that I did. Was unsure of what gold torch it was so I just picked the yellow tang. Which one would you have chosen?
neither. got more than enough fish. have one torch now that reaches out and kills things. would have tried for credit on something else.

Eagle.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
neither. got more than enough fish. have one torch now that reaches out and kills things. would have tried for credit on something else.
I have room for a yellow tang and will probably end up selling it in the future. Was worried that the torch would die.

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1616377716064.png

These?
1616378854633.png
Looks like the ones. It was hard to tell in the video. What are those (and thanks for finding that!)

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add on orders!

You may add corals to your order at any time up until the morning your order ships or you pickup.

Local pickups!

We will be doing local pickups on Friday (3-26) from 9-4 and Sunday (3-28) from 10-4. Due to high shipping demand it is impossible for us to offer both pickups and shipping at the same times. Locals may also pickup anytime from 9-4 the week of March 29th.

Due to COVID 19, our building is closed to walk in customers, we are only doing car side pickup.

Please call, text, or email when you would like to pickup on those dates. We will do our best to have your order ready when your arrive. Call us from the parking lot and we will bring the order to your vehicle.

Shipping customers!

We will consolidate all your orders and ship in one box. If you have made any orders under a different name you will need to let us know, or you will be missing corals. They will be refunded instead of shipped separately.

Labels will be done in the morning and you will get a tracking number email from the site.

Please note if you selected a shipping date, the date is for when your order ships, you will receive it the next day.

Last edited:

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was wondering if you guys had a picture of the mother of you master Yoda

I think I might have a photo from awhile back when it was just a baby yoda. It's a fast grower once it gets going. Way faster than any other acro with similar color (paletta pink tip, rr rainbow loom, GB full spectrum)

chyeaboy2007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I might have a photo from awhile back when it was just a baby yoda. It's a fast grower once it gets going. Way faster than any other acro with similar color (paletta pink tip, rr rainbow loom, GB full spectrum)
I am hoping it takes off for me idk y but it is one of my all time favorites just a beautiful acro and thank you

Marcbai11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we ad n extra 1 or 2 $10 frag now that the live sale is over?.....

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 94 50.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back