Cherry Corals Presents: Coral MADNESS... in March!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If our package is delayed will it automatically ship out when it can or do we get to pick the ship date again?

We will be emailing each and every person to reschedule.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Believe me when they say wait. I had a order coming In last week from ca. and they were detained In Dallas for three days due to weather and all corals were doa. Please be patient and protect these precious guys.

Last edited:

coreylotko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be emailing each and every person to reschedule.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Pertaining to e-mails and "We will search the site using the email address on the shipping module order to combine all orders for a single ship out."

My father's account jwilliams has an order but he put the incorrect email address in (it currently hasn't been working for months due to hosting issues) can i change it on the CC website in his account info or will that screw up the sorting process? Thanks guys, know you are busy! I don't want to screw anything up!!

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Believe me when they say wait. I had a order coming In last week from ca. and they were detained In Dallas for three days due to weather and all
corals were doa. It is not worth losing these precious animals because you are in a hurry.

Bummer!! Its frustrating for everyone involved when a shipment is delayed. But we are helpless other than heeding the warnings and waiting.

Had quite a bit of stuff all boxed up before the Service Alert today... then had to put it all away. A whole day lost! :cry:

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pertaining to e-mails and "We will search the site using the email address on the shipping module order to combine all orders for a single ship out."

My father's account jwilliams has an order but he put the incorrect email address in (it currently hasn't been working for months due to hosting issues) can i change it on the CC website in his account info or will that screw up the sorting process? Thanks guys, know you are busy! I don't want to screw anything up!!

Can you PM me your father's full name?

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to the crazy weather we had all over the states you just have to rely on the weatherman. lol But you just never know when these Issues will crop up. It is nice to see you vendors that care . Sorry for all your lost work my friend.

Last edited:

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hey Corey, can you call me please?

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FedEx Service Alerts

Here it is again! At least they issued it first thing this morning as opposed to yesterday where they updated it in the afternoon.

I called Fedex at 8:15 am yesterday and 2 more times while we were shipping to see if there was any news that would affect our shipping, each time they said "go ahead and ship, everything is running as it should". Then in the afternoon the site updated with the bad news.

I don't know if its the conditions on the ground there now or if its backlog from the severe ice storm that they were hit with last week but I feel that we should just call this week a wash and ship next week. This means that the ship day that you purchased(whatever day it was Monday thru Thursday) will be the day we ship out next week. email or call us if you need to change up the day and we will move you.

A final determination will be made tomorrow, and again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Believe me when they say wait. I had a order coming In last week from ca. and they were detained In Dallas for three days due to weather and all corals were doa. Please be patient and protect these precious guys.

We made the mistake of shipping a few last week Wednesday, some made it just fine going to the west coast, others didn't fare so well. One to Florida is being delivered today :sad:

reefins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Better to be safe than sorry - I definitely support this decision!

RicordeaMadness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cherry corals do you happen to have any mini scoly in stock my package doesn't ship till Thursday so if you do can you send me a message would really like to add one to my order.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cherry corals do you happen to have any mini scoly in stock my package doesn't ship till Thursday so if you do can you send me a message would really like to add one to my order.

I do have a few left and I can photo them tomorrow.

We will only be shipping if my rep can tell me that Fedex has its act together.

reefins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Todd/Brett - that awesome gift and shirt I won.. do you know what account to attach it to? if not here's an order # associated with the CC account :)

Thanks again you guys rock

- Kevin

bkelley02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm assuming that the mess in Memphis is still there and things will be delayed? Don't the weather gods understand that there is sweetness that needs to be sent to me? :frusty:

Never mind. :( I pulled up the link.

Last edited:

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm assuming that the mess in Memphis is still there and things will be delayed? Don't the weather gods understand that there is sweetness that needs to be sent to me? :frusty:

Never mind. :( I pulled up the link.

The mess continues with yet another update for today.

Back