Cherry Corals Presents: Coral MADNESS... in March!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If our package is delayed will it automatically ship out when it can or do we get to pick the ship date again?

Its a wash for this week, we won't be shipping at all. Fedex must be an absolute mess down in Memphis with back up after backup due to their ice storm of last week and thunderstorms of this week.

We will ship next week on the same day you picked for this week unless we are emailed otherwise. So if you chose Monday of this week, it will go out Monday of next week.

Perhaps I keep jinxing myself by offering the shipping modules up for the contests, this is two sales in a row where weather has become an issue.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinks for the update. I'm OK with the same day next week.

You should do a big update to the site so we can add items to our packages. HINT! HINT!

pdorman2002

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has there ever been a thread started for the check in times to be posted and if so when is the cut off date to post your check in times. Thanks

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha I am good with an update to the site as well! I mean, we might well all shop a little more!

Brett and I will both be shooting some pics but it won't be a huge update. Every area that we normally photograph in(so we get consistand pics) is full up with frags from this live sale.

Come on Fedex get it together!!

On the subject of Fedex, if they aren't operational on Monday we will be using a friends account with UPS and shipping with them. These will move next week.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got some solid info from Fedex regarding all of the service alerts and it is as I suspected.

Last week Memphis(the main hub for Fedex) was hit by an ice storm that grounded its fleet for two days. No incoming or outgoing flights out of Memphis for the most part.
Fedex has been playing catch up ever since. Product did move through Memphis this week but due to the backup they were not going to guarantee on time delivery, hence the service alerts.

There is yet another service alert in place for today so we are going to stick to the plan to just pick up next week and get all the goodies in the air but I have been assured that Monday we can safely ship.

Thanks again for everyones patience on the matter and rest assured that your Cherries will come next week.

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a wash for this week, we won't be shipping at all. Fedex must be an absolute mess down in Memphis with back up after backup due to their ice storm of last week and thunderstorms of this week.

We will ship next week on the same day you picked for this week unless we are emailed otherwise. So if you chose Monday of this week, it will go out Monday of next week.

Perhaps I keep jinxing myself by offering the shipping modules up for the contests, this is two sales in a row where weather has become an issue.

Not sure what is going on with this "Mess" but Todd and Brett would never endanger your corals so please do not be upset if it takes a little longer to get them to you.

They need TLC and T and B know how to produce that.

Luckily I am in Michigan so I can locally get my Spoils of War. No Wait Sorry.

Last edited:

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news!

We are going to ship all orders on the same day you purchased for last week(unless we received an email asking to switch days).

Fedex is back on!

ptpablo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the best way to add to my order? Local pick-up for shipping?

bkelley02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

I'm assuming you didn't get my email to switch days for shipping? Any way you could double check for me?

Thanks,

Brian

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fedex did really well today and lets hope they can keep up the on time(mostly) service through the rest of this week!

I think I answered the emails from today and will be back at it tomorrow.

Thx!!!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't gotten a reply on the last couple emails I sent. Can you guys check on that for me? Order # 15359 and onward.

Hi, can you pm me your name? We don't have any order 15359 at all, the site is still in the 13000's.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back