Cherry Corals presents... Happy HALLOWEEN Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This should be fun!

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna miss most of this one....Stupid wedding. Let's see some acan teasers so I can cry a little.

soulpatch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible to have the items ship for a Saturday delivery? Already off on Monday next week and doubt I can be home another day to recieve the package.

D_Nyholm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping modules are up, with links on page #1
So, if we purchase a shipping module and don't order anything, it will obviously be refunded, right? Is there a discount, pre-sale for the shipping modules?

Also, when I click on the module it just brings me to a picture. Seems the link is missing or I'm doing something wrong?

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, if we purchase a shipping module and don't order anything, it will obviously be refunded, right? Is there a discount, pre-sale for the shipping modules?

Also, when I click on the module it just brings me to a picture. Seems the link is missing or I'm doing something wrong?

I just checked the links, they are working for me on google chrome. You can also go here on the site: https://www.cherrycorals.com/?s=shipping&post_type=product

We will be having a pre-sale contest for those who purchase shipping modules ahead of the sale, details will be announced soon...

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping charges will be refunded in the event that you do not get any corals.

D_Nyholm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just checked the links, they are working for me on google chrome. You can also go here on the site: https://www.cherrycorals.com/?s=shipping&post_type=product

We will be having a pre-sale contest for those who purchase shipping modules ahead of the sale, details will be announced soon...
Got it. Just used your link. Using Chrome on my phone.

Hope I don't run into a problem during the sale. /fingers crossed

Jd120988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This may be a stupid question but in regards to the shipping modules if they say ship out for Tuesday does that mean I will receive the shipment on Tuesday or it will be shipped out Tuesday for Wednesday for delivery? Thanks in advance

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This may be a stupid question but in regards to the shipping modules if they say ship out for Tuesday does that mean I will receive the shipment on Tuesday or it will be shipped out Tuesday for Wednesday for delivery? Thanks in advance

Buy the module for the day you would like it to ship, you will receive it the next day. We ship Fedex priority overnight and an email with tracking is sent out on your ship out day, follow the tracking # to find out the exact commitment time as it varies from 10:30am to 4:30pm depending on your location.

Jd120988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy the module for the day you would like it to ship, you will receive it the next day. We ship Fedex priority overnight and an email with tracking is sent out on your ship out day, follow the tracking # to find out the exact commitment time as it varies from 10:30am to 4:30pm depending on your location.
OK thanks for the quick response, I haven't done a cherry coral live sale yet so I wasnt sure but that's how I thought it worked. So basically if I want a Tuesday delivery I'd pick a Monday module.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK thanks for the quick response, I haven't done a cherry coral live sale yet so I wasnt sure but that's how I thought it worked. So basically if I want a Tuesday delivery I'd pick a Monday module.

yup!

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to be in the area Friday the 4th you going to be around the shop to come shopping unfortunately won't get paid till the 3rd.

DSPENCE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well HECK! Better call my internet provider and get faster speed!
You gonna stay awake for this one?? ;)

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my shipping module!! and a stern warning about staying in budget! Ha!! budgets :rolleyes:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 136 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back