**Cherry Corals presents... Polyp-Palooza! Live event Dec. 18th & 19th!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy New Year Everyone! Today we resume shipping after the holiday break!

Just a few notes for this week:

Local pickups are on hold until Friday, January 7th. We will be in the warehouse from 9 am to 5 pm for pickups.

For those receiving a shipment this week:

• Since temps are cold this week, all shipments will contain 1 or more 40 hour heat packs. We also use 1.5" thick molded Styrofoam containers to keep your corals warm.
  • When you picked a shipping date it is for the day your order SHIPS, you will receive it the next business day.
  • We do not label corals during the live sale, if you have a question regarding identification, please login to the site and use the site photos to identify the coral. You can also email us at: [email protected] You will receive an invoice in your box with all the corals you purchased during the sale.
  • Your tracking number will be emailed around 4-5 pm as soon as your package is scanned by UPS
  • If your order is $600 or more, you will be required to sign for the package.
  • Any questions at all please email us at [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited:

Peter818

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals @Acro76
dance party GIF

I received my shipment this morning around 10:30 . All look amazing, will post pics in a few days.. The firegarden goni is absolutely gorgeous ❤.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Got my stuff today! The Tubbs Stellata isn't happy and the Green Astreopora fell out of the shipping cup, but everything else is good.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHERRY CORALS SHIPPING DELAY

Due to winter weather conditions here in Detroit, Mi, the UPS hub in Louisville, KY, and a major winter storm due to hit the east coast, we are canceling all shipments going out today, January 6th for arrival Friday January 7th.

With the forecasted weather conditions there is a high likelihood of late shipments.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our best to ship you happy and healthy corals.

Please reply to [email protected] with your preferred shipping date next week and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Since Monday, January 10th is already very full, if you can please select a shipping date later in the week.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
CHERRY CORALS SHIPPING DELAY

Due to winter weather conditions here in Detroit, Mi, the UPS hub in Louisville, KY, and a major winter storm due to hit the east coast, we are canceling all shipments going out today, January 6th for arrival Friday January 7th.

With the forecasted weather conditions there is a high likelihood of late shipments.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our best to ship you happy and healthy corals.

Please reply to [email protected] with your preferred shipping date next week and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Since Monday, January 10th is already very full, if you can please select a shipping date later in the week.
Mine arrived safe and sound yesterday! One frag fell out of the cup, but everything seemed happy.
image000003.jpg
image000004.jpg
image000002.jpg

image000000.jpg

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All my pieces are doing great!! I can't believe this splatter hammer was only $30!

20220105_130451.jpg

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My box made it to Nashville but was held at their warehouse. They didn’t deliver to their retail pickup stores or deliver to neighborhoods. Picking up tomorrow and hope everything looks good.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to extremely cold temperatures here tonight (low of 2-3 degrees), as well as the UPS hub in Louisville, KY we are canceling all shipments going out today, January 10th.

Please let us know if we can reschedule your shipment for:

Tuesday January 11th, arriving January 12th.
Wednesday January 12th, arriving January 13th.
Thursday January 13th, arriving January 14th.

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if I can move my day to Wednesday January 12th, arriving January 13th please
tenor.gif

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you!! didn't mean to go so deep but the selection was Goat!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.1%
Back